Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

Super bushes!

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 how much hydrogen peroxide were you using to soak seeds my seed crack rate this yea has been brutal.
The super bud Brian send me along with two rqs desiels all a no go.

So I dropped a purple kush auto

1 Like

I’m having some trouble myself. 4 gelato seeds didn’t crack and a purple punch. I did the soak in a cup of water for 24 hrs and paper towel and only got my Tropicana banana and wedding cake going. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

I use distilled water and about 1/2 tsp in 1/4 cup. Sitting in a dim, warm spot (I used the top of the cable box) and refreshed the peroxide daily. I’ve had seeds take up to 7 days to crack FYI. You can also run the seed down the striker on a matchbox to score the husk which can help.

5 Likes

I’m inpatient right now lol.
The one bad thing about autopots is you want your plants to be all within the same couple days othereise ones starving while the others being overfed.
I’ve dropped enough seeds as of now so I will switch all the water today and add the peroxide when I do.
Between the 6 seeds dropped I should get at least 2 if not hopefully 3 that germinate.

3 Likes

The purple kush cracked!
So it is now in a peat puck, the g13 is just about to break the soil and the auto euphoria I’m hoping is still going to break ground and survive.

No movement on the two rqs diesels or the super bud =( I’d rather have the super bud crack and replace it for the g13 or auto euphoria but I’ll take what u can get.

I added the second 240w panel today and took one leaf from the plant on the right.
Bossman’s supervising the tent.

8 Likes

They look great. Do u notice a difference with a co2 bag vs not having one?

Just put it inside and I won’t know because I haven’t grown this strain side by side without one. It was for my shed grow but that’s done now so I loved it inside

1 Like

Well the G13 is almost breaking ground,
I got frustrated today and threw the other seeds out. Starting fresh.
One auto euphoria soaking in water/peroxide
One purple kush auto soaking in water/peroxide

Tomorrow I’ll move them into paper towel as I fear Im drowning them or something.

Tents ready to accept them, until my larf is done drying and I can set up the other tent.
Meanwhile the mephistos are looking good, the strawberry nuggets is by far the busiest plant I’ve ever grown I wish I LST’d it… Next time.

13 Likes

Man alive! I love your bush!
Are you goona trim yer bush soon? Man i cure? Girl scape?

3 Likes

Waiting for the stretch to end, will trim in tomorrow I think before I head to work

2 Likes

Glad to hear you found a job!

I work contracts so up and down all the time, I’m glad to thnx. It will be nice to see some real money flowwing In

3 Likes

WOW is that the Strawberry nugget on the left.

1 Like

Yes and it’s boosted Ontop of some pot holders so it’s even shorter. Intresting little plant. If the genetics weren’t such a pain to get I could see myself trying to grow like 4 of these in this tent.

4 Likes

Thinned out the sweet and sour before taking a hanfull of leafs from the strawberry nuggets.
I will try to thin the strawberry nuggets out in another day, as this was done yesterday afternoon.
Work was delayed due to our first snowfall being a significant one, muddy rig roads while moving the rig is not ideal.

Had a nightmare of a time starting seeds ugh and followed by the g13 growing all sideways and never getting its roots in the jiffy puck.
I thought it was dead but pulled it out and flipped it right side up, seems to be looking better today.
I have two purple kush that haven’t broke ground yet and I had to restart the auto euphoria, I soaked all these last seeds in water and hydrogen peroxide for just less than 24hr before trying this paper towel method as I feared I was possibly drowning them.
I think I’m going to get a matchbox or a piece of sand paper for the future.
Anyways still trucking along

10 Likes

Looks like Bossman is checking out your work. Hope he approves. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s the bud masters, he’s approving my work but I got in trouble for the bad germ rate and wasted seeds.

4 Likes

Nothing like rigging out in a mud hole! Is this a drill rig or a service rig?

1 Like

Drilling

I’ve worked both but now I just watch em work lol.
Okay so I have some decent progress finally.
A G13 might survive, it’s the twisted one.
Purple kush has popped the ground and one hasn’t. Auto euphoria just cracked and I’m leaving it in the paper towel for another day. Going to get some rapid rooters today to place it in.
I have another g13 in a jiffy puck that hasn’t popped up yet.
I only have room for 3 of these seedlings so may the strongest win.

I did want to mention I really like these 1ft extra duel tents. It allows space to start seedlings, to attach and detach my carbon filter as needed, I just re attached it today as the smell is starting to be noticeable. Also it has a space for the humidifier.

8 Likes