Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

Merlin runs veg at 6/2 light intervals I suspect you could run higher intensity lights since your giving them constant breaks to allow the co2 to build back up

That’s an interesting theory

@dbrn32 thanks for that.

@Not2SureYet I just washed up today, I’ll set thr up and turn thrm on Sunday.

I had a major failure today, stepped on my old gram scale =( amazon said one day shipping but now it says Sunday before 8pm…ugh
Turns out Canadian tire has one on sale so I’ll go get it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hey check this out…

Black and white actually works pretty nicely? Hmmm? Hooda thunk it?

9 Likes

I see you’re planting in the 50’s now :joy:

4 Likes

whut you dont like my foto? I think it looks pretty solid!

2 Likes

Nah I love it but I just expect it to be part of 50’s slide show about how to successfully grow marijuana(in a alternative universe) with a vault boy at the end doing this

6 Likes

Okay, well I’m headed out of the house in an hour.
20 gallons in th e reservoir at 650ppm ph’d at 5.9 so it can drift up a bit, I Geuss chemgro recomoneds the first couple of weeks for the PH to be a bit high on the chart but they couldn’t tell me why because they had a team that did all the research and the sale people couldn’t tell me unfortunately.

Reservoirs just turned on.
Lights dialed in to 26 DLI, as I have 3500k LED’s at 22500 lux and running 20hr a day.
Lights raised up so they can grow into stronger lighting as they grow, and fans positioned on them.
The girl may come mid week to check the lux/DLI isn’t to high if they re growing.

VPD parameters set via T6 controller and the digital cool mist humidfior is filled and set to VPD parameters as well.

Carbon filter is unplugged, washed pre filter prepping for when it needs to go back on in a month when we hit flower.

Next days off I will have to vacuum out my intake screen as it’s getting quite dirty.

11 Likes

@anon43727043, Here is NIckys journal.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet Thank you for the tag my friend!

2 Likes

Nice pussy Nicky!

3 Likes

Gotta love the pussy =)

4 Likes

6 Likes

They gonna flower before they freeze?
Ugh I wish I lived back home ide be doing the same thing.

2 Likes

They are flowering, and yeah, the greenhouse will close down when the cold weather comes on. Its still not bad here kinda rainy today but overall pretty nice still.

the bigger issue is getting the over them lol :laughing:

9 Likes

Should have built that greenhouse bigger lol.

So you think they Will finish without the frost wrecking themm

1 Like

Yep no problem. Once the vents are shut and the cover down it will give me a lot more time. Plus I can throw a small space heater in there to lower humidity and raise temp at night
I suspect the front plant there, will finish in about 3 weeks maybe a bit longer? Then the tarp can come down for the rest.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Probably good that I can’t grow out doors. You wouldn’t need a plane to see them lol I would love to grow a monster like those one day

4 Likes

Get on er!

1 Like

The girl is at the house for the weekend to get a break from her roommates and she took a picture of the sour stomoer (front) and the strawberry nuggets last night.

These are meant to be pretty short and bushy plants so I don’t expect them to grow very big, that being said I hope they pack in the weight

It’s FIM time, tonight if I can get the girl to do it.

10 Likes

3 Likes