Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

Pics or it dint happen

3 Likes

Here is a great Veg light for seedlings. Small enough to travel with you when needed too. I bought a second one after trying the first. They work great

2 Likes

Here are the baby’s.

@Cannabian refer to other grow journal, gonna update it in a bit here once I decide to move the crazy big monsters in the shed.

@Not2SureYet that’s good I’ll buy that down the road if need be.
My little last minute light worked for the week and I’m stoked it did cuz it was like I had zero options other Han the hardware store as I flew out of town

7 Likes

Yeah I saw the bush in the window! :laughing:

I wanna start some new ones too lol

1 Like

We are growing.
Waiting for the purple kush to come in before I pop more seeds,
Will transplant tomorrow into 5 gallon cloth pots.

9 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

@Double11 the autopot guy :wink:

1 Like

Plants are potted up to 5 gallons of perlite coco and Mykos.

9 Likes

Let the games begin!

4 Likes

Lets goooo!

1 Like

Looking good.

1 Like

Nice! Will they stay in those pots permanently?

1 Like

Well… For their lifetime yes but I hope to re use the pots next grow lkl

Getting bigger…
Gonna clean the trays today who knows they may be able to be turned on by Sunday morning and if so omg thst would work out sooooo good!

Any bets of if they will be autopot ready come Sunday?

I need to mix up nutrients now

9 Likes

Nice and healthy looking lady’s. I think they will be ready Sunday

3 Likes

@dbrn32

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of understanding why we can have “to much light” for cannabis.

1 Like

There was study measuring production at different intensity levels and different concentrations of co2, but i don’t remember name of it.

In my own words and understanding, picture cannabis plant as a stool. Then think of all the things it needs as legs to the stool. When all the legs are proper length, the stool is stable. If one leg gets longer than the other stability is reduced. The further the gap becomes the less functional the stool. The relationship to plant and light, more light will need more water, co2, and nutrients. There is also a point where no matter how much of each you can provide the plants will no longer respond to increases. Long before you reach this point, even linear increases to all begin to provide less in return.

You basically have 3 places you can run. At saturation level, which is pretty much saying i don’t care how efficient i am, i need as much weed as this space will produce. At point of diminishing return, this is where you should get most amount of weed at lowest energy usage. Or lower ppfd average than that, which would be leaving reasonable production that the space is capable of. Obviously more complicated than I can type in a couple paragraphs, and reasonable deviation from one space and climate to another is expected. But that is what the studies show in a nutshell.

6 Likes

Douche’ my friend, I couldnt have said it better

1 Like

I would turn the pots on now. Well. I would water them heavy. And by the time they were a little bigger. They would have found the bottom. I put the TXK in on week 5. here. She took about 5 days to get going but turned out nice and big. About the same size yours is.

3 Likes