Hey @MrPeat ! Happy Cannaversary :blush:

2 Likes

The shows about to start.

9 Likes

Is that a helmet head I see? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

they are officially in flower… finally!

12 Likes

Movement on two out of the four! Ugh I really hope the other seeds pop!
Thankfully at the very least the strawberry nuggets is one of the successful seeds so far, but 50/50 I Dont like this germ rate so far… Still early though.

10 Likes

Those look great @Cannabian Nicky, I will get those seeds together and out to you tomorrow if you want to shoot me your addy.

1 Like

I get home Tuesday, so let’s wait until I get home and can clarify my list with you and then we can sort it out.
We still haven’t decided which ones were both gonna grow next grow…?
GDP, mazar, Bruce banner? We could grow those next round? Because I’ll grab a mazar from you and you can have some GDP we both already have the monster genetics Bruce banner.

These are my autos

4 Likes

Cool, just send me a note and we can work it out :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Yes Im pleased so far. Seems the crackhead that burned her house down moved a pinkerton special in next door at 2 am. 2 vehicles towed the unlicensed and uninsured crack mobile into the lot and left it there. My concern is now that the cracker in question may steal my weed!

Isnt she a thing of beauty?

2 Likes

@Cannabian May be time to get a couple hungry dogs to keep guard. Is that on their own property?

1 Like

That’s not good…

Okay mini update here… Looking like those two are not germinating but I’m going to just keep them hanging around, the seeds cracked and I started to see tails when I put them in the pucks so I’ll be patient until Tuesday and then I’ll dig them up.
This might turn into a 2 plant grow until I get my seed order and can soak another couple seeds.
So far strawberry nuggets on the left with sweet and sour on the right.

7 Likes

Sounds like my current crazy grow currently I have a 4 week, 3.5,3, and 1 it’s so tricky trying to balance the light so I don’t burn the 1 week old

1 Like

Shed poison them

2 Likes

My one tent s a 2x4 so i may put both in that tent under the HLG,although they all run the same reservoir…

1 Like

So today I transplanted two of the seedlings into solo cups, only because I’m away from home otherwise they would go into their forever homes as I don’t like re planting autos first off and secondly I want that root system to hit the bottom of the pot as fast as possible in an autopot.

Good news and bad news, bad news is that the strawberry nuggets lots a tiny little bit of tap root while I was trying to get the jiffy puck netting off.
I delayed transplanting so that was my fault I wanted to go on this hike yesterday because it’s the only day the weather was going to be good before its to cold.
Good news is I think I’m seeing movement from one of the other seed, so I watered the two who haven’t popped up yet and made a little wish.

I transplanted into a 58% coco, 40% perlite, 2% (roughly idk lol) Mykos mix.
The mix was given a light dose of chemgro nutrients (think Jack’s 321) which I Ph’d Sunday at 5.8. It’s the best I could do so it is what it is.
The sweet & sour I left the netting on because I really didn’t want to loose the plant/seed/ genetics, sheesh ugh really hope the strawberry nuggets pulls through I’m kicking myself for doing that.
I have been wanting to switch to rapid rooters to start seeds but using the last bit of my jiffy pucks. Rapid rooters don’t have a netting and thus avoid this major issue, I’ve killed one seedling before with this issue so hopefully it doesn’t happen again.

I covered the stretch and hopefully the roots grow out the stem, as to my understanding cannabis is like tomatoes in this fashion. If the main stock is covered by more dirt more roots will grow off it. Someone may have to fact check that for me but it makes sence with the clones and such.

Strawberry nuggets with the blue marker.

Bossman came in to do an inspection, I don’t think he caught in about the root mess up so hopefully it all turns out and he won’t fire me.

Fingers crossed

9 Likes

Was still alive this morning but I think it’s to early to tell

3 Likes

It’s growing!

Will be home soon and they will get proper light.

No more movement on the other two… I won’t give up yet though, a order of seeds came in but I’m unsure what it is I will tell when I’m home and soak some right away, unfortunately they are not mephisto but eh oh well.

9 Likes

11RwocOdukxqN2

1 Like

Okay today is the last day that I’m at work so tonight I will pack up the babies and hit the road 5hr to home for almost two weeks.
A pack of seeds came in not sure what ones but I’ll be soaking some as soon as I get home, unfortunately looks like only two mephisto are going to make it so a 50% germ rate =(

That being said we didn’t loose the strawberry nuggets! So I’m happy.
Sheesh all my grows always have to end up with seeds that are split apart this year at least I never had a germ issue before this year.

6 Likes

Home, was going to do a bunch of plant stuff and then I got high…
Haha sorta I’m burnt out so going to get to watering the two little monsters tomorrow, and work on the tent in the next day or two.
I did at least put the plants under the kingbright 240w 3500k and failed it into 20,000 lumens as I’ve done a luments to PPFD calculation on a 20/4 scedule and that gets me a good solid 60 DLI or something. I’m unsure of the specifics right now but I did all the math before and now have cheat sheet for veg and bloom settings before I crank it up full blast for my last 4 weeks or so.

Struggling with finishing my last grow (huge photos that were outdoor meant to be autos) don’t know if they dill take half my lights in the shed for the next two months or if I will toss them in order to start 3 new auto seeds…

5 Likes