Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

Thanks for the tag. I will be watching with interest. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, set to watching and learning. Trade Nice

2 Likes

My last grow I grew a fast buds blackberry and it was beautiful… Probably one of the nicest plants I’ve grown. It’s hanging to dry before trim and jar but such purple big buds.

But I don’t have a favorite smoke yet

@dbrn32 use the light or the sunshine?

2 Likes

Cloudy day and sun’s not up till 7:30am these days, so light box it is for now

5 Likes

This has been my quest from day one really, I’m still looking but I can offer my 2 cents worth.
Have Grown GDP, Kosher Kush, Bubba’s Gift & Nothern Lights and some others including Night Nurse.
If concentrated Night Nurse will kick your ass.
Ortega (NLf1 x NL f5, I think) is really a heavy hitter too, Reg seed format only.

Kosher Kush is a fantastic indica, very strong have not seen it as an auto though, different than GDP but on par.
Bubba’s Gift (Bubba Kush x God’s Gift) also does the trick and smells fantastic.

Unfortunately these are not autos so there’s that little obstacle.
I have two Ken Estes GDP clones going right now that I plan on putting lots of amber on em so they’ll be baking for a while.
I’m dropping God’s Gift, Purple Urkle in a couple of weeks.

Ogre is another one I’ve been meaning to grow and I have one going, usually an Auto but I only found fem photo from pacific, seedsman has it from time to time as an auto.
9lb Hammer (auto) is supposed to be very good as well, got one going along w Ogre right now.
and lastly I threw a Purple Kush into the mix, have heard good things about it too.
I’ll let you know how the spank once they have crossed the finish line.
Afhan Kush is supposed to be good as well, have some but have not tried them yet, photo.

If your Strawberry Nuggets meets your expectations give me a shout out :wink:

I suffer from insomnia and this fall grow I am aggressively looking for something that will hopefully help that.
Good luck w your search Man & keep us posted :v:

6 Likes

Good to know. I have one growing now searching for the same effect.

3 Likes

Should really start the Insomnia Strain Thread one day :grin:
Let us know how she does for you, mine’s just a babe still. I’m not totally sure of Pacific seedbank’s genetics but time will tell. Who’s your 9 pounder from.

The most confounding aspect of this pursuit is that since we’re all wired differently they will affect us all a little differently. I get plenty to couch lock me but have not found something that outright lays me out to sleep. Been on this search since 2018. Big Bud is supposed to be good too.

6 Likes

Mine la just entering week 2 of flowering.
I too got my seeds from Pacific Seed Bank.

There’s another 9lbH seedling behind in a different soil.

3 Likes

Cool, you’re ahead of me. Im curious as to Pacifics genetics, they sure have a lot of strains, ogre is from them too, as is the one below.
Skywalker is supposed to be good too for sleep, gonna drop one of those as well after. Beyond that I quickly run out of new prospects.

If you want couch lock and you like old school strains, Angus at RSC has some x18 in regular.

2 Likes

Here @pptrsha1, @Nicky and @Mote’s search for a sleepy strain should interest you! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I think that will be fine on 24 hour schedule for short time.

3 Likes

I think the Purple kush is the one that @Missiles likes for sleep if I remember right.

4 Likes

Yes it is one of my favorites for sleep! I need to grow another one.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply I’ll leave it buz for 24hr until I drive home in 8 days.

@Mote your input is very valuable! @Missiles glad to hear you like the purple kush Im hoping to compare the strawberry nuggets, purple kush and my northern lights I got from sensi seeds.

@Mote & @DragonBear I’ve grown 2 strains from Pacific Seed Bank. I don’t trust them to be honest.
They have no name genetics that are just made up to look like they have a bunch of seed breeders in their seed banks when really most of them are their house genetic names.
My northern lights did not autoflower and that’s upsetting.
Also I told theit sales person I was looking for autos and they had me get a photo Hindu kush… Useless to me now.
Then I contacted them about the northern lights twice and got no reply.
I only went to them because I was searching for island sweet skunk autoflower, which did grow and grew well for outdoors but I’ll see how it is and I may have to just stick to thst strain from them.

@Mote I was wondering how you would rank all those strains so I put them into compare the strain.
Thanks to you I need to grow Ortega… Hmm no auto format? Does that mean I have to run a dedicated 2 plant photo next round! Ughhh

7 Likes

How did you like the Fast Buds genetics?

3 Likes

That’s how I’m starting to feel. The payment option is what pulled me to them, but next time I think I’m going to use North Atlantic Seed Co. or Seedsman. So far, mine have all been auto’s but not all have germinated.

2 Likes

I can only speak for what I’ve grown to date, the best I’ve grown so far for our particular quest is
Kosher Kush w GDP right up there. I mix (flowers) all my stuff so if I mix KK&GDP that’s pretty ass kicking.
Bubba’s Gift is right below those two.

God’s Gift (BC Depot) I have high (lol) expectations for.
KK is also from BC Depot, their genetics are legit, prices might seem high but you have to compare apples to apples, very proffesional Big :+1:!

Ogre & Skywalker I’m also hoping for quality but I share your apprehension about Pacific.
One thing that strikes me odd about them is that they Have a lot of these somewhat obscure strains, I find that kind of hard to believe. Ogre & God’s Gift I see on seedsman but very rarely.
I may not drop the skywalker just for the reasons you stated. They never credit any of the strains to anyone who created them, there is something funny about them, I’m not 100% on board yet. I had an ACDC from them but it got mold so was not even able to get an idea of their quality.

Tora Bora is another strain supposedly good for sleep, I think @MrPeat may be growing or did grow, pacific I believe?!

Ortega is very strong but yes a Reg Photo, from Mr. Nice Seedbank. pita for sure but is worth the trouble further down the line. If you got good Auto Genetics I would run those first before searching out ortega.

Lets keep our collective :crossed_fingers: and hope we can all find something for this :wink: :v:

4 Likes

Fast buds were my first true auto only breeder genetics, I think they are my standard to judge everything else by.
Sensi seeds northern lights were great and everything from fast buds has been great, I just grew a blackberry and lsd 25 that were freebies and I’ve done two crops of lemon ak 47, really enjoy the lemon ak high Durring the day it’s a nice clear headed sativa not stupid strong but strong enough.

3 Likes

Same here, also the fact that they’re domestic an that you can buy 3, but in reality they’ve take longer to reach me than stuff I’ve ordered from seedsman or BC Depot so another strike against them.
Have not heard of North Atlantic, will have to look into them.
:v: Brother!

2 Likes