Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

Now they need an onion and bacon strain to go with the liver strain. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you for your comment and feel free to watch along and ask any questions.
I actually got them from the local grow guy but had a 50% germ rate, I traded for some Humboldt photos and other choice breeder genetics.

I personally have never purchased mephisto and I’m excited to see how these genetics stack up at the end, I’m sure they will make it to the finish line it’s pretty rare I mess up that bad but it’s been known to happen once lol.

The girl just checked on the plants.

Yup I seen it to

Seems as if the PH drifted in the reservoir, probably because things were still dissolving or maybe I added that last bit of water and forgot to re PH… Not sure it was sort of a late night the morning before I left to work.
PH was 6.1 and has now been corrected to 5.8, will be checked again tonight to ensure its 5.8.

So out of curiosity we checked the TDS we are sitting at 1620, I would like to be sitting at 1800 with the chemgro until I dial it down a bit pre harvest.
The issue is it was to late for me to mess with it and the Res was full, also working out how to bump it to an even 1800 is a bit of math.
I don’t like offloading a ton of work on the girl, so I may get her to adjust it this weekend.

Moving along to the three little ones…
New g13 sprouted in rapid rooter

The second g13 sprouted and was planted in a 5 gallon pot, I still have the first g13 in a solo cup and it’s looking healthy but it was a little slow so I’m thinking it will have to wait and see… That being said i don’t have any medium accessable until I get home. I think it will outgrow the solo cup pretty fast and I won’t be home until the 3rd sooooo scratching my head with what to do lol

Bossman has no input other than the snow has him feeling lazy

8 Likes

6.1 is good as well. I run mine between the 5.8 and 6.1 Where ever it will stay stable at. Looks like you need a little more mag in those bottom leaves.I would just chop them off since you are in flower. :grin:

I agree I think it’s mag as well but I don’t want to ask the girl to mix up anything until the weekend.

1 gram per gallon would bring my solution from 1500 to 1800 so says the feed chart but I’m sitting at 1620. And I have a 30 Gallon tank, I really don’t want to over feed because then I gotta ask her to drain and dilute and that’s gonna eat up more time ide rather be a bit low.
So now I gotta make sure I do the math right…
So I think it works out like this.

1/3 =0.333 X 2 =0.666 X 30 gallons is
20g each part I need to add.

Anyone Wana check that math?

1 Like

Yes 2/3 of 30 is 20 assuming you want to give them a 2/3 dose and bring your ppm to 1820 total if those numbers are true

1 Like

5 Likes

Thnx @GreenSnek I like to check with others math is not my strong subject nor is spelling lol. You wouldn’t know I’ve got a university education =p

@Cannabian you chopped? Finally? See this is why you need a grow journal man lol

1 Like

No! Thats just the dope that was blocking me from closing the greenhouse cover! It was poking out!

It supposed to snow in a day or so!
Its not even all of the dope that was in the way! Theres probably another quarter pound to go or so?

3 Likes

What strain?
Wll you make it to harvest without the cold wrecking it?

Balkhi. From Afghanistan, I should be ok once the greenhouse is in lockdown. Throw a space heater in there for night time and were golden!

2 Likes

The girl checked on the plants when she filled the humidifier.
We had an overnight stretcher (auto euphoria) and it fell over… So I’m just gonna leave it to sort it’s self out

The Purple kush is looking good and I’m stoked about that, the other ones a dud so the girl threw it out.

The two G13’s are off to the races, I may just grow the one in a solo cup since it’s the cool thing to do and I don’t have access to any medium until next Sunday, by then if I transplant it I fear it will stunt it but heck I might do it anyways its already growing so cant go back now.

5 Likes

Once she sorts herself out that auto euphoria Is gonna be massive if she keeps up those growth spurts

1 Like

That’s my hope first one was a dud

1 Like

Well. Dang the reservoir valve was shut off… That’s why they were going yellow dono how that happened dono if the girl did it by accident or if I left it.
So we will bump the numbers up tomorrow, letting them soak up a drink for 24hr.

The little girls are slowly growing.
The auto euphoria is right sided up after growing to fast and falling over.

The PK is growing strong, stoked about that as it’s my heavy indica

The two G13’s are battling it out

4 Likes

Thanks bud, sorry been busy but, yeah Mephisto has a great reputation as breeders who have put in the time to stabilize tbier lines. The germing thing is always a crap shoot IMHO. I do the 24hr shot glass method with the h2O2 (but only 24 hrs) and then go into a plate with a damp paper towel under and over. I think damp and not to wet is the key and total darkness. Too much water and the sprout doesn’t bother to reach out for a medium to grow into. I go into cups with an amended FFOF and Happy Frog. I transplant to their perm pots after 2 sets of leaves and now less water than I used too.
Hope your enjoying your stash!

1 Like

Outstanding man! I start mine with a 35w cfl and that stretch happens to me too… soon as I put em under the QB they start to fatten up quickly.

1 Like

CFL’s are my preferred starting method but I have so much lighting that I don’t really feel like spending the money on a cfl setup just to start my plants for the first week or two…

Yeah I use 20hr soak with h202 then into a rapid rooter now, rapid rooter gets soaked in a light ppm mix and then ringed out. I’m going to get a match box and line the inside with sand paper eventually. Shake em around a bit before I soak em

3 Likes

7 Likes

Okay a little update, I’m home on the 3rd until then the girls just filling the humidifier and giving a little drink to the young ones.
The mephisto strawberry nuggets on the left is sooo tiny, it’s jacked up about 5" or so and even then look how higher the sative is on the right yikes! They need to be moved once I get home to their own tent.

The first G13 is doing good considering I wasn’t sure if she would make it, her stem is still a little Wierd thin and dried out looking but I think it’s going to thicken up and make it to harvest.

That being said I’ts younger brother is growing good to and I’m hopeful it will out grow the first eventually.

Meanwhile the Purple Kush is at the front of the pack, your my baby! Ugh can’t wait to taste this couch lock heavy narcotic strain.

And finally we have the auto euphoria, unfortunately there isn’t much of a breeze on her so she keeps falling over. Oh well that’s life. I’m 3hr in the bush and can’t fix it until the 3rd or 4th so it will just have to grow up or the other G13 will take its place.

8 Likes

These are less than half the size they should be…
Thats what happens when conditions are not ideal