Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

They dont test for cannabis?

1 Like

Some do some don’t, pretty easy to pass a urin sample though.
These guys don’t it seems.

1 Like

You have me looking at one of these now. It would be nice to stuff a filter in too. I am looking for a 5x5 since my filter is 40" long by it self

1 Like

If this job goes well I will get a 4x5 to replace my 4x2, I want a 4x4 with the extra 1x4 for odds and end.

Okay so I left this morning and I thinned out the strawberry nuggets before I left. I wanted to wait a bit more but couldn’t. This is a LST must strain so I’ll be happy whatever I get off it just to try the smoke and see if I want to grow it again.

Pictures of last nights goodbye.
Oh and the girl planted up the 3 new seeds, one has yet to pop ground but it will shortly I belive, she used our first rapid rooter and we are sold no more jiffy pucks.

Service is bad I’ll upload two more photos tomorrow, waiting to stand the Derick in the air so we make our own cell tower booster…

5 Likes

I want the 4x3 I think that’s the perfect amount of space for a 260 xl

1 Like

I looked hard at the 4x5. I ordered another 4x4 like the one I have today. I needed a second for drying buds in. I was super close to getting the 4x5 though.

1 Like

I have a 4x3 and put two 240w boards in it as seen below.

So I have the rig standing today and thus I have service, it’s a little slow but doable

So here is the pictures from the other day.

4 Likes

All that goodness happening and you aren’t even around to see it :grin:

1 Like

Are you a tool push?is that a kelly rig or a top drive?

1 Like

That picture reminds me of how much I do not miss my roustabout days lol

1 Like

I know… But I couldn’t turn down 350$ a day since work is sorta scarce and the bank account is empty.
The girl has moved in and she’s gonna take care of them with my guidance when she need a break from studying.
She only is smoking concentrated vape cartridges these days so that’s a real hassle since I can’t make them and don’t know how to make them =(
I’m worried she’s gonna get tired of the plants since she doesn’t really use their buds anymore.

@Cannabian it’s a double, Kelly rig not top drive we have a two well pad and that’s it… =(
I’m a paramedic.

@CoyoteCody roustabout’s haha American term, lease hand or roughneck yeah. I worked on the rig it’s self for a couple years but I watch the work now lol

2 Likes

Ya im in the Permian basin, lots of fracing going on, I quite after I got hit in the head with 4 inch poly pipe twice and fractured my neck.

1 Like

Ahh Permian Basin yeah heard about that area, I’m in some unknown to me zone right now but it’s all the same to me since it’s in the western Canadian basin

1 Like

Yeah I roughnecked in the winter to add to my income for a few years. It sucks! Good money though!

1 Like

That’s how I started like my 1st or second year I moved out a my parents and have yet to move home through all the ups and downs.
I hope I live to see another boom and cash out but I’m planning to move once the girls done 3 more years of university.
Moneys not amazing anymore and I rely on it…
My jobs easy most of the time and life shattering once and a while lol

4 Likes

Yeah as a medical first responder in our area here, I totally get that. A few deaths, a few overdoses, some tragic auto crashes etc. And it plays havoc on your psychological well being. I do it volunteering here, its just a way to give back to the place I call my home.
By the way Ive been to 3 calls in the last year for illness caused by excessive exposure to C02 in grow houses! 2 needed hospitalization!

5 Likes

Hi @Nicky, been trolling your grow page because of the Mephisto seeds ya got growing and I’m thinking of getting some from them. Your grow looks awesome and lots of luck getting them thru the finish line. I’ll be keeping an eye on it if you don’t mind.Im also digging the pics of the Canada and your work. Thanks for your service to others in case someone hasn’t said it to you yet today.
Peace…

5 Likes

That made me check their website they re finally reopening Friday I can’t wait to see what they have

6 Likes

Liver strains? I hate liver, yuk !

2 Likes

Have to check what a liver strain is…lol…not a fan either…but they are available thru some of the seedbanks online…I’ve tried a few now and they’re as good as ILGM but no full fledged guarantee like ILGM.

2 Likes