Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

That looks amazing! Nice plants

2 Likes

Your in a dry enviroment with cooler temps. Your HLG320xl does the light run cool or heat up?
Nice looking plants job well done!

It’s cooler at night because it’s freezing outside where I vent so I’m sure I get a bit of back draft but I haven’t checked my Temps to be honest, they work and it’s plugged into a controller that kicks the exhaust vent on to outside when the tent reaches 26.5c

The 320xl produces some heat for sure but nothing that isn’t manageable by the fan, it kicks in and out.

I do live in a dry climate and I haven’t run a humidfior for about 2 and a half weeks now just due to logistics of working away and my girl in university crunch time as well as end of flower we want it dry.

I don’t have time to trim tonight, I get home at about 7pm and have to be up at 4am.
So I’m probably going to chop in the dark and just hang it for one day. Then I’ll work on trimming it tomorrow night. I prefer a wet trim.

I can’t tell if this plant just really really smells or if it’s because I’ve always had the plants in a tent with a exhaust line before… Regardless it’s a very strong smell once the exhaust fan stopped running. Which was a bit of a shock because at first they really didn’t smell when I came home and unzipped the tent, now it’s overwhelming as in I think my work cloths smell lol

4 Likes

@Nicky
Reason I was asking about the 320 last time I used it for two weeks it ran pretty hot.
The ambient temp and RH was higher.
Now I’m using it in a cooler drier enviroment and it runs cool cant get but 5F from it.
First time using this light just wondering. Thanks for your input!

The first time I used both of my tents/lights everything ran hot for me. Once I played with my controller, dialed in my room temp and adjusted passive intake ability things smoothed out.

1 Like

Starting new grow. As the mephistos wrap up, chopped in the dark last night will trim tonight as I didn’t have time due to 14hr days at work.

Strawberry nuggets is almost ready as well

7 Likes

Trimming with the Bo$$

11 Likes

How long does it hang before you trim for a wet trim?

Looks like good smoke! :+1:

I dry trimmed 1/2 a pound last night and sold it to a buddy that swore to never smoke outdoor again lol… the best part? I got the same price as indoor !!! Imagine that? He originally said, come on man thats outdoor? You can do better than that. I said yeah but can you find better pot right now? No… and for that reason you pay what I want… plus I know you just bought a qp off a dude and your wife likes my pot way more… so you pay me now! Or no potty potty… cash in hand that second :laughing:
He opened the bag, had a sniff, grabbed a bud and said… dude thats pretty sticky! Why yes it is I said…

9 Likes

Are you all done with your grow brother.

1 Like

Nope! Lol :laughing: the Johaar is still alive and slowly trying to make some dope, but… dont have high expectations, the light from the sun is getting pretty low on the horizon. And its getting cold despite the small heater.

1 Like

But I averaged 2 pounds a plant off the 3 Balkhis! Which turned into some really good pot!

5 Likes

Nice 2 pounds per plant.

2 Likes

Wet trim. Right after the cut but I’ve been busy so this is day 2,i keep it in darkness unless trimming it. In my drying area with 50% humidity.

This is the sativa sweet and sour.
The strawberry nuggets indica is just finishing up oll post tricomb pics tonight or tomorrow. I want like 60% Amber to paralize me lol

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Now your speaking my language! Im highly interested in your results!

4 Likes

Paralyzer, thats what you can sell it as :laughing: a new strain!

4 Likes

@dbrn32

Just got a new tent
So I now have two, two in ones
4x5
3x4

I also have a 320xl and two 240w boards.

What do you think is the best usage of my lighting?
I’m going to stick with 5 plants so wasn’t sure if I should do 4 in the 4x4 and 1 in the 3x3, as the 1x4 spot for both is more of a storage area.

Thoughts?
I don’t know if the 320xl fits in the 3x4 if it does and I could put it on an angle then maybe put it in that space while putting the two 240w board in the 4x4 area.
Thoughts?

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.

I would give it a try. If not the 240 should fit. Would just have to deal with ocd of having 2 different sized lights in 4x4. Which is not easy for most lol.

8 Likes

my 320 is only 30" long. My 260s are 42" long. That will be a full 4x4 :grin:

1 Like