NFT watering schedule

I’ve just moved my clones into my grow room. Everything is running ok, but my memory lapses forces me to call for help. Can someone please tell me what I should set my water pump timer to in my NFT system? I have 4 troughs and 15 plants. My reservoir holds 130ltrs. Thanx in advance for any help.

@peachfuzz will be able to help u. I have just tagged him for u

1 Like

I’ve just moved my clones into my grow room. Everything is running ok, but my memory lapses forces me to call for help. Can someone please tell me what I should set my water pump timer to in my NFT system? I have 4 troughs and 15 plants. My reservoir holds 130ltrs. Thanx in advance for any help.

Thank you Liljoe. I’m not sure but I may have remembered. I think I was running the water 15mins in every hour.

2 Likes

Does one trough dump in to the other and then that one dumps into another or are you sending water to each trough individually?
Thit will help me kinda figure things out and if you have some pics of your setup , that will help also… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from NFT watering schedule:

peachfuzz I have a 130ltr reservoir that pumps to 4 individual troughs. All ending back in the reservoir. I sent you a reply where I said I think I remember the last room I did. I’m running the water and notes on a 15 minute run each hour. I’m only running the pump for the 18 hours my babies are with light. It’s been 6 days now, and all is well. I even have a Ph reading of 6.0. How’s that for between 5.5 and 6.5!!! My strain is good ole reliable Super Skunk. I will send photos as the room matures.