Next grow, here we go!

I’m starting my next indoor grow. This time around I’m growing Jammy Dodgers #2 and a MG hybrid, Fugue State x Pink Panama. Very excited to see how this goes!

11 Likes

This should be a fun grow! Feminized or regular seeds this time?

3 Likes

Have you tried out the Grow Journals site? Much better than starting a new Topic. Here is mine.

6 Likes

Welcome back Growmie and following along :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Feminized. I don’t think I have the patience for anything other than autos at this point in my life.

2 Likes

I tried that and it always froze and would kick me. So I’m resorting to old fashion way and using pen and paper. Dry erase board

2 Likes

I don’t really care for the grow journal section. I keep notes on my grows, but I just like the community here to post updates on grows and ask questions that inevitably come up every time.

2 Likes

Agreed. Too “detail oriented” for my sporadic method of organization.

Also true

PS - glad to see you back around again. :v::100:

2 Likes

I checked out that grow journal. Wow how intricate and descriptive it’s wanting you to be. Too hard for this tech idiot. KISS is how I have to do. Confusing me is an easy feat. Lol I’ll get that freak show out to you this week or first of next. Got bad ice and snow right now and everything is closed down and has been all week here.

2 Likes

Check with me offline - I don’t remember if I used my usual return labels or something funny. I had a moment of using something different than my return address to get something to someone with a high chance of rejection and I sent yours around the same time.

Gross. We’re back up into the 50s and sunny down my way. Glad for it, although worried what that means for the environment out here more generally.

1 Like

Frigid 20’s-30’s here in the hollers.

1 Like

Update: I’ve been pretty busy with music, work, and family and I haven’t been posting the way I should. Anyway, I had to start over for some reason. The seeds popped really good, but then never came through the soil! Weird. Either way, I regerminated and here we are at 10 days:

First one is Jammy Dodgers #2 and second one is Fugue State/Pink Panama hybrid. Both grown in Coco Loco with Jacks 321.

4 Likes

Seeds sometimes seem to do that - glad to see new seedlings above ground :v::100:

2 Likes

Blowing up the lay couple of days!

3 Likes

I have a question. I watered these each a gallon on 2/16 (4 days ago). As you can see, the medium is pretty dry. However, the 5 gallon pots are still heavy and the plants are thriving. Should I wait until the pots are lighter?

1 Like

If it were me I would wait. IMO better to underwater than to overwater. I would let it dry out unless they tell you otherwise. They look good and happy right now to me

2 Likes

I agree with @Jonesy287. Easier to fix.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

17 days. I think they are doing pretty good. Mephisto seems to take a second some times. Any advice is welcomed.
Fugue State/Pink Panama hybrid:

Jammy Dodgers #2:

2 Likes