Next grow and I can't quite decide on

So I’m planning my next grow. I was planning on growin 2 medijuana plants, but I just got in some new seeds and now I can’t decide haha
I have some Strawberry Diesel, Blue Pyramid, blue cheese, bubba kush, pineapple chunk, thc bomb, and Jack herer. Have y’all tried any of these if so, how was it?
I’m lookin hard at the bubba kush and strawberry diesel, I can’t make my mind up.

3 Likes

I’d say blue pyramid and the infamous (and my personal favorite) bubba kush mmmm. The bubba kush I get here in California has a sweet coffee aroma with dark amber hairs! A very nice head high but also a nice sativa to get you through the day! My favorite here. I can get a nice quarter pound for about 600 and let me tell you it just blows me away! Happy growing with whatever you decide though!

1 Like

Depends what your growing for… if its all about flavour and taste then jack herer has to be number one choice
that said if its all about getting super stoned and couch locked then blue cheese has to be in there just my humble little opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I do like bubba kush. I like a more calming and social high. I have ptsd and smoke to help with that and anxiety and sleepin issues.

1 Like

I would definitely go with bubba then my friend! It’ll definitely help with anxiety and it usually knocks me out at night! If you get any of those seeds off the bubba kush plants then I’ll buy some off you haha but honestly I need to find those seeds.

Jezz @Hawkeye_diesel you got a nice selection
You need more tents hahahaha
I haven’t grown any of them so I’m out

1 Like

Then if it was my choice, i would go blue cheese and your kush :slight_smile: blue cheese lives up to its hype :slight_smile: and i come from the UK we are fussy with our cheese :stuck_out_tongue:

@Countryboyjvd1971 Jack herer is definitely worth a grow… and for cheese i’d say try exodus cheese she much more flavourful :slight_smile:

1 Like

dang @Hawkeye_diesel ! what a selection! to my knowledge i have not tried any of these so no help there…
if opinions matter…lol i would like trying the strawberry diesel,and the jack herer…lol
decisions,decisions! lol

1 Like

Yeah real 1st world problems, which seeds to plant. Haha
I just toker a little sample from the sd, it’s alright. It’s not the best, but in its defense she was my first harvest and she was taken early. I’ve got some clear, cloudy, and a few amber on some of the buds. So maybe not all was lost.

1 Like

none of us are perfect,you learned alot though… all is never lost!

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll try somebin the future @B345T
I like doing no more than two strains at a times
And I already have my Next grow pick out it will be Roberts Gold Leaf all by itself next grow I’ll do 4-6 plants in my two tents but need to finish my current first lol
But thanks for the info
The problem with growing is this there are to many great strains to try and not enough space to grow them in hahahaha thanks @B345T

1 Like

haha i know what you mean my #1 smoke of all time has to be AK-47 and in the 12months i been growing i haven’t grown AK once :frowning: to many cool sounding ones to be tried… i cant wait to finish all the seeds i have just so i can try some IGLM strains their Blueberry & Chocolop & Gold leaf are all on my to do list and their AK of course

1 Like

Speaking of AK, I had a little branch snap off today and it is hanging right now so I can sample it

1 Like

@hawkeye i used to think you was a nice guy :frowning: cant tease me like that :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaha you sure u broke off @Hawkeye_diesel or did you really pull it off lol
Enjoy the sample bud kiddo

4 Likes

Lmao. Eh it probably could of been held in place, but she smelled so good haha

2 Likes

Lmao once you get to know me more, you’ll find out I’m not too nice

1 Like

Some better pictures

2 Likes

@Hawkeye_diesel you might not be but that little lady sure seems nice :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes