Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`)

Shit I am staying home today. Between 10 and 4 we r supposed to get the worst of it all.

6 Likes

Sounds like a great reason to get HAF!!!
:deciduous_tree::fire::dash::drooling_face:

4 Likes

17 Likes

Great to listen to but hard to watch.

4 Likes

what a memory for me…saw him in 1975 in Reinhart Germany…

6 Likes

Oh I love him so much. Very hard to watch, but I watched with love.

5 Likes

The feeling he puts into that song is simply amazing.

5 Likes

Joe is one of my Pandora saved artists, my folks listed to him when we were kids.

3 Likes

This is the album I remember

11 Likes

I just wanted to thank you again for the glass joint direction. My new favorite. I bought the party pack lol. So I get some all set and work on them today it snowed so I stopped for a couple of new additives to add to the mix in glass joint. Niccccceeee. Lo

15 Likes

Brother Newt, man you sure do grow some beautiful plants :potted_plant: total respect :muscle:

8 Likes

Thank you, brother!

5 Likes

Yw bro you a bona-fide badass in my book. :muscle:

5 Likes

Morning Newt, very beautiful pic to start the day.
Thanks,

4 Likes

Just stumbled across this, and thought I’d share.

10 Likes

After 3 days in the 35-40% open air the M->F buds were dry and easily stripped, so I did. No seeds. Not even an immature one. I don’t think any of the male flowers actually opened. Looks like another attempt in my future, and I should get some nice smoke from the girls, so this run wasn’t a loss, just no seeds to share…

14 Likes

More weed for stash but no seed for stash!!

7 Likes

I have faith in you kind sir. As a fellow grower I know we’re all learning some patience practices. You’ll get em next run gro bro!

5 Likes

Bummer, But is a good learning experience!! Is awesome your putting in the work to preserve @Hellraiser awesome genetics!! :v::dash::dash:

8 Likes

Well, if anyone else was waiting to order the 16" AC Infinity Supplemental lighting, they are in stock, and Mrs. Newt and I were each able to order one.

18 Likes