Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`) (Part 1)

I understand UVC will kill it. But I am re-assessing whether keeping mothers is really worth the tent space required. Especially since that half of the tent never produces smoke.

6 Likes

Cherry Ice Cream in the flower tent appear so far to still be unaffected by the WPM. :relieved:

And looking good if I do say so myself. :smile_cat:

Stay lit!

28 Likes

I will my friend, Very nice great news on the WPM.

3 Likes

Looks fantastic brother! And people say flowers are for girls. WRONG!

6 Likes

So see if u can find the sample bottle of blue magic it was like 10 or 15 bucks 2nor 4 oz bottle. Shit works great man as long as u hit the whole plant and don’t miss spots I believe it’ll work for ya

2 Likes

Blue Magic? I just searched Amazon and didn’t see anything for plants…

3 Likes

Would you be so kind as to show me your training on the fine young ladies… cic very nice buds growing there bro… congrats :muscle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

These were just LST’ed to this shape. Using clips.

4 Likes

Cool topped at the 4th node…??

2 Likes

They are from clones of a re-veg, so since I had nodes everywhere, there was no topping on these. But when I grow from seed, I top after 4, and on these I topped the secondary and tertiary nodes as well:

24 Likes

You did a great job my brother :muscle: they really look wonderful :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well, the WPM may yet win, but I’m not going down without a fight. The Mothers of Invention (minus the GSC, which seems resistant) were given a trim with extreme prejudice. And a very thorough fungicide treatment:

@repins12 not sure if the Midnight Snack is going to make it or not but I have 2 cuttings in root riot cubes:

And going to try to limp the Charlotte’s Yesterdream to the end. She smells a lot better than she looks.

21 Likes

I’m sure you’ll get it fully under control but if not, don’t forget to re-veg another of those CIC’s currently in flower. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I already have another rooted clone (it’s one of the ones in a solo), and appears clean.

7 Likes

I have been dealing with it too, just when I think I’m good I notice white on the leafs August September were really bad alot of that was because of me. I have learned that I need humidity and higher temps and good air flow passing through the branches. Live long and prospers.

6 Likes

This is what I found and used

7 Likes

Sorry about the wpm, what a pain in the a$$

5 Likes

Sorry brotha I crashed early last. Ight lol. Doing all the running getting the van for wife switching tires over and cleaning out one car to another and putting shit in shed wore me out. Wake up today to a fricken blizzard out there so prolly not gonna be at work today as I work outside and man is there a ton of accidents on the road right now. Like prolly 25 atleast between my house and work lmao.

5 Likes

Stay safe.

4 Likes

Shit I am staying home today. Between 10 and 4 we r supposed to get the worst of it all.

6 Likes