Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`)

Unfortunately, no, it does not.

1 Like

Good morning growmies. I’m on staycation this week, and since I work in IT, I tend to avoid all things computerized when I get a break. So I just wanted to let everyone know that I am well, but may be not around much this week. Stay lit, everyone, and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving (assuming you live where Thanksgiving is a thing)!

22 Likes

F30BA927-2A77-4408-93CB-6E3349516AEE
danksgiving-turkey-stoned-561x316
0F43B266-9002-4A7C-A0A5-2C4C600D179C

18 Likes

Happy staycation my friend!!

3 Likes

20 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mrs.Newt .And everyone else who reads this and celebrates !!

15 Likes

Back atcha @Lacewing

6 Likes

Enjoy your time away from the tech, buddy. Happy Thanksgiving.

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Newt, Mrs. Newt, Newt’s family, and the grow family here.

8 Likes

Ok, now, THAT one is brilliant…

4 Likes

@Newt This ones for you!

21 Likes

Hey Newt hope all is well with you and family :family:… my Brother that banana Kush is only getting better with age and cure… it’s such a good positive buzz it’s now one of my favorite for all day everyday lmao :rofl: :smoking::right_anger_bubble::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:

4 Likes

@Otis i stole both of them!!! Thanks!

3 Likes

Hoping everyone had a great thanksgiving. I’m planning on chopping my girl down on the 29th. I hope it’s not way too early. I’m just kinda on a deadline. I am watering today. Not sure if I should water the night before chopping or if I should just cut her a day early so there’s less water in the plant. I’m in a pretty humid environment. Also wondering if trimming all the fan leafs and large leaf tips before dry would be beneficial?

4 Likes

I try to leave on as much as I can because I’m in a very low humidity area and I need all the help I can get to slow down drying time but if you’re high humidity, I would almost think you should trim all the fans off but do it before you chop if you can, it’s just easier that way. It’s a personal preference really

8 Likes

I feel like u. When fan leafs dry on the plant then u have to cut stem and peel the leaf away losing lots more bling from the thing. Lol. Wet trim and leave the leaves to dry then do a wash or dry shake to get the trics off the leaves

3 Likes

Good morning, growmies! My staycation is over, and I am back at the grind. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving - or at least better than mine. On Monday last week, I went to visit a friend, and came home with his head cold. Nothing major, but it did mean I spent Thanksgiving alone rather than make the rest of the family sick.

In grow newts, for the CIC back cross attempt, one of the 3 plants has been flipped to flower and has had its first STS treatment. The other two that will get pollinated were up-potted to 3 gallon containers and moved to the clone tent. I’ll move them to the flower tent and 12/12 in a week or so so that the pollinator will be ahead in the flower progress. I’ll attempt to both collect pollen for future breeding as well as let nature take its course.

The cuttings I took for @repins12 all went into dirt this morning for delivery next weekend if he is available.

The Charlotte’s Yesterdream Auto is still in a solo, and will likely stay there until I move the CICs back to the flower tent. I hope the timing works out.

Stay lit!

19 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Thanksgiving… what a bummer. You’re very considerate though about keeping your family from getting sick. Seems like a lot of people’s (especially children) immune system took a bit of a dive during lockdowns and schools being closed…

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that newt …hope you are feeling better

4 Likes

Thanks. Just a minor head cold. I shall be fine.

8 Likes