Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`)

Dryer sheets? No. I get something of a minty citrus (lemon?) flavor with a touch of clove.

1 Like

I think I understand but, I am already high. I totally get how much those large Groves are like gold.

Wondering what would cause that problem. Overuse of recharge is my best guess but I have no idea what might change the flavor.

1 Like

Well, I use plenty of Recharge, but I do stop after I flip to flower, I figure most roots should be fully developed by then. Do you feed a sweetener? (I use Bembe)

1 Like

Molasses every third or fourth feeding.

1 Like

Perhaps that is the difference. Molasses vs Bembe.

Was supposed to say I totally forgot how much those large Grove Bags hold LOL

2 Likes

Hahaha!!! I guess I either was too high, or not high enough. (He said as he re-lit the joint)

3 Likes

LOL… Well, maybe I need to get high jajajaja

2 Likes

Maybe although it is in the recharge also. Maybe something external. Have 3 daughters in a small house so it’s very possible actual perfume is being drawn in by the fans. Thanks.

2 Likes

Honestly, it doesn’t sound at all unpleasant.

2 Likes

It really isn’t that off putting but definitely prominent. I have this one friend that has just been armchair quarterbacking about that flavor to the point where it’s beginning to get on my nerves. I have another friend that actually grows that didn’t think it was a problem. It doesn’t bother me and I guess that’s really what counts. Thank you for your advice

2 Likes

:point_up_2: :joy::joy: my brother from another mother :joy:

2 Likes

Very nice post-harvest, into-Groves!

3 Likes

So. The trim bin has a screen in the bottom right

3 Likes

The screen is on the top tray… it’s an empty tray on the bottom to collect the kief.

3 Likes

Yes, this. :arrow_double_up: Screen is in the top section.

1 Like

4:05 AM. Home from poker. Won $200. I’m starting to think there may be a T-Check in my future. Maybe.

7 Likes

I woke up, and still thought it was a good idea. It is ordered. :leaves:

7 Likes

TCheck’s are always a good idea.

I need to test my stuff now that it’s cured. I haven’t tested anything in so long

3 Likes