Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`) (Part 1)

R these pots reusable and if so how do u clean them???

1 Like

Beautiful! Good reminder that I need more groves.

1 Like

What you going to do with the kief?

1 Like

They are. I just hose them out.

1 Like

Undetermined at this moment. Many times I smoke it. Sometimes it goes into a QWET run, and I have been toying with the idea of pressing it into hash.

3 Likes

So this morning, I wanted to more evenly distribute the buds by going into 4 Groves (90+90+90+89g), and I did. But these show the humidity levels after being in the bags from 10:30 last night until 7:30 this morning:

The last one is a bit hard to read in the pic, but 65%.

13 Likes

Ty guys appreciate the reply

2 Likes

Clone tent update. Not much change in the flower tent.

Shiva girls:

New CIC mothers:

The original Mothers of Invention:

Whole tent:

13 Likes

Bravo sir!!! Very nice haul!!!

1 Like

Thanks, growmie!!!

1 Like

Pretty sure mine went in the grove bags above 65%. I didn’t buy extra hygrometers so I just used my senses. That said, the bags did exactly what they were supposed to. Zip shut and put it on the shelf and forget. No burping 12 jars this time.

2 Likes

Love the Grove bags. I’ll never go back to burping, as long as I can get them.

1 Like

That’s what I do… press them into little hash pucks.

1 Like

I totally grot ow much those large Grove bags gold!!! A reminder of how much weed I have stored and the largest haul is yet to come. I’m glad I just got more Grove bags, but I might need some more LOL

1 Like

To be fair, if I need the room in the bags, and my buds have been curing for a month or more, I move the buds to jars. Seems to keep just fine in them.

1 Like

Harvested 8 weeks ago.

Very pleased with the results.

11 Likes

Very pretty!

2 Likes

Geesh! I should proof read better before I hit reply ROFLMAO! I need coffee… where’s my hubby?? He’s still sleeping and he always makes my coffee… Ugh, do I really have to go make my own LOL hahaha :princess:

5 Likes

Question Mr. Newt. Do your GSCs have a floral or “perfumey” flavor at all. I’ve grown ilgm’s twice now and both have citrus and clove/licorice notes but they also have a flavor that several people I’ve shared with described as like dryer sheets or soapy.

1 Like

Dryer sheets? No. I get something of a minty citrus (lemon?) flavor with a touch of clove.

1 Like