Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`) (Part 1)

Ursula/Ulysses is growing… Did a little clone trimming, just to maintain them small. Not much else growing on.

7 Likes

Just a few pics of what is going on in my tent.

Ursula/Ulysses:

Clones (one in front right will be going back to the buddy I got her mom from in 2 weekends)

Happy girls all around!

6 Likes

They are looking great!

1 Like

Thanks! They do seem to be very happy at the moment. Hopefully, I can keep them happy. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure they will stay happy if not they will definitely let you know lol

2 Likes

Happy little trees :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

The topping I took of KK 0.2 on October 4th isn’t showing any roots yet, but I know she has some about to pop out because I see new growth! :smiley:

Happy clone KK 0.3!

6 Likes

I swear man, everytime I see the KK clone it looks like she’s sitting in a chocolate muffin. :joy:

Looking real healthy too!

:v:

1 Like

She likes chocolate. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m sort of at a loss to explain it. Everything got watered yesterday. Just water, and distilled water at that. I did adjust the light slightly, but it seems that there was a veritable growth explosion in my tent overnight. Scroll up to see yesterdays pictures and compare them to these.

8 Likes

Here’s a comparison shot. Yesterday on the left, today on the right.

10 Likes

Look at that growth! That’s awesome.

3 Likes

I wish I could explain it. But I’ll take it. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Yea you’re at the stage now that the rapid growth is going to start going crazy. I’m assuming it has stopped focusing on root growth and more on foliage.

2 Likes

Well, these clones were taken on July 16th, so if that is the case it must be for root growth since the repotting. Anyway they are mothers, so they’ll get trimmed in a few days anyway. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really love how they are growing up… u doing a killer job with the clones and mother

4 Likes

Thanks, growmie!

2 Likes

@Bamamojo - here’s mine.

1 Like

Set to watch! Thanks bud

1 Like

Looks like you put it in the chocolate brownie that comes with those crappy TV Dinners lmao.

Looks great man

2 Likes