Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`)

Thanks, brother. When was she last fed?

3 Likes

Ya sure hope everything is well with him too, and your so lucky to have the Cherry Ice Cream. :+1: I’m jealous. Everything looking awesome. @Newt

2 Likes

Thank you! If you are near me (NW VA), and want a clone… I can likely hook you up.

Got RO with jacks at 3.6, 2.4, 1.2 this morning.

If you keep her in Coco there is no feed vs water, feed always.

2 Likes

The Sick-O-Berry (in the grinder) next to some Kandy Kush. She’s dank and dark!

11 Likes

Looks like grinding / smoking lavender or something doesn’t it….? Almost seems wrong.

2 Likes

@Newt .Thank you, I’m in Michigan, the wife would kill me if I took that road trip. Sure would be nice though. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well it surely doesn’t smell or taste like lavender. :smile_cat:

In fact, I’m not exactly sure what it tastes like… Fruit Loops?

Four hits in, and I had to put it down. Very stoned. Feeling a bit spacey. I like it!

8 Likes

Well, I plan to keep a mother of it, should that change…

2 Likes

What did you think of the Cherry Pie? Tried any of the others yet?

3 Likes

Always impressive, on point and ready for the show :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, @NUG61. Can you tag @CygnusX1 in the topic with that auto-watering system you built. I couldn’t do it justice at lunch today.

3 Likes

Still on the Cherry pie. Very nice indeed. Always subjective and I’m not great with describing but seems like a mix of lemongrass and hops fresh ground.

Smokes very smooth (using a freshly cleaned good ol glass spoon style pipe this eve).

Very nice buzz. Haven’t looked up the genetics but feels like a nice balanced hybrid, super pleasant.

3 Likes

Yeah, all of them are hybrids, as is my usual preference.

2 Likes

Absolutely brother :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Two more hits off the SOB, and I just thought… “Holy sh!t, I’m fricking stoned!”

4 Likes

Sounds about right. :rofl:
And yes, agree on the fruit loops / mixed berry kind of taste.

Nice strong sativa heady high IMO. Will def grow them again when I’m up for playing with regular seeds.

1 Like

So happy you guys hooked up and made that happen! She’s in good hands Newt your shits on point! Someday I’d love to give his genetics a shot but not until I get my act together. :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

She’s in coco, and I’ve never grown in it, and I use FF nutrients, so unless I can figure out how to transplant from coco to soil, I may kill it. Which is why I immediately took cuttings. Feeding FF daily will be painful.

Does anyone have any advice about how to transplant from coco to soil?

4 Likes

Haven’t done it but if you want to, I’d probably try cutting the root ball down on all sides, then leave the balance in the coco and drop that into soil. Running a blend of both should be fine. You’ll still need to water more than straight soil but not as high maintenance as coco alone.

I’ve mixed leftover coco with soil for garden veggies and they’ve loved it.

5 Likes