Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`)

Happpy Birthday day my friend!!! Feliz aniversario :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::sunglasses:. Enjoy your day brother TGIF!!!

1 Like

Mosquito bits.

2 Likes

I use 3 products for pest control, and I use them to prevent pests. They are:

1. Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Juice - Spray once every 2 weeks while in veg - only as needed once in flower
  2. Diatomaceous Earth - Lightly dusted on top of the soil - about once a month
  3. Mosquito Bits - mixed into top layer of soil. Refresh as needed as the bits degrade
7 Likes

Muito obrigado ermao @ConcreteBudz.

Thank you @CygnusX1

2 Likes

Felix Anniversário!!

2 Likes

Happy Sunday cultivators… I will be making a 2 state trek today. I will be visiting my best friend, and picking up 4 handles of 190 grain for future products. May also brin home a new clone or two, depending on what he has growing on.

12 Likes

@Caligurl thank you so much. Muito obrigado senhora

@Newt excited 4 new mothers

2 Likes

No idea if he has anything that I don’t already have, but always hoping…

4 Likes

Sounds like a good day safe travels :v:

3 Likes

Sounds like a good day brother. Hope you had a safe trip :call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday brother! Be safe and good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you all. No new clones, but had a great visit, and made it home with 8 liters of 190 grain.

9 Likes

I saw the pic of your humidity rag/jar and had to chuckle. I did that with a bucket and towel and it actually started a siphon effect and emptied itself all over my tent! Plenty of humidity tho….

3 Likes

Yeah, you have to make sure any drips are back into the container. Ask me how I know! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Lol, yep now I know too! When I set it up I thought about it but say na that’ll never happen

7 Likes

Whats this ?

1 Like

Pure Grain Alcohol is what he is talking about…used for extraction of cannabis oil. In college we used it to make killer fruit punch lol.

5 Likes

I’m lucky I only have to travel about 2 hours into Nevada for my Everclear

1 Like

95% pure but close enough. By the way, has anybody ever tried ordering laboratory grade ethanol on Amazon? I looked and appears to be available to public and is 100% pure ethanol, or 200 proof if you prefer. I don’t currently have use for it so I haven’t personally tried to get it shipped to my doorstep. Just an idea.

4 Likes

Never mind I just took a closer look and it’s a bad idea. 95% ethanol 5% methanol/isopropyl. Not what we want to be using.

3 Likes