1 Like

I am on PTO!!! Woo freaking hoo!!!

10 Likes

Hope you enjoy it and get 2 relax

1 Like

4 Likes

Me too. My honey-do list is long. But at least I like that ‘boss’. :wink:

5 Likes

Another exciting day tomorrow but sad as well. How is Genie curing?

She’s still in the Wedryer. Been averaging 62.2° and 54.8% RH. Drying nicely, should be 2-3 more days I think.

5 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: PR’s continuing grow adventures and member’s hub

What what! Enjoy brotha @Newt ! That should give you plenty of time to finish your harvest and enjoy some time off! Great journal! Cannot wait to do one myself! I wish federal legalization would come to fruition! Every state around us is legalized??! Enjoy the down time!

4 Likes

Heck yeah man. Enjoy and I hope everything goes your way.

1 Like

Busy busy you’ve been. Love it like that. Congrats are ongoing!

1 Like

4TknUBZ2cXqUGEP8Cu
Bare with me, just got the app for this stuff, and may over use at first. Lol.

8 Likes

I agree Thumper! Va is legal but I still can’t test positive. I work in a frigging sewer plant and we are members of the Fed Drug-Free Workplace program. Until the Feds get off their butts, all I can do is grow, cure, sniff - sniff/cry and give it away! Give someone a miracle every day!!! Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile…

7 Likes

That sucks…

We’ve got it pretty good in VA. Just hope nothing goes backward at all when the Fed finally gets it together.

4 Likes

And here i sit, rite next door, illegal as it gets. Dumb. NC.

4 Likes

I really never thought we’d see it in VA. Still shocked honestly. Amazing to me that they let us grow before dispensaries are settled.

3 Likes

I am really surprised they have also here in Ny. It’s all about the money in this state. That’s never stopped me from helping people out throughout the years.

1 Like

Blew my mind, going to cannacon, just 1.5 hrs drive up the beach. I’d crank up a grow op at our family home in vb, but i wouldnt trust pops to take care of it! He’s mentioned it too! Cant imagine growing legal, must be nice.
Workwise, money in vb area, is half or less than here, so thats not an option. Wait it out in NC i guess. Looong wait im sure.

5 Likes

Oh I jumped on July 1 when it became legal. Got 2 tents now, 4x4 for drying and a 4x8 for growing. My 1st grow was 1975 outdoors, bag seeds. Learned quickly from others and crossed my plants to give me my own seeds. Left VA for Alaska and met a super grower out in the bush. Learned all about AK Thunderf*÷k and 12/12. Darkening plants in greenhouses with canvas tarps due to 22 hours of sunlight. Still have notebooks filled with notes from this grizzlied old hippie. RIP Wes. I’m on my 2d indoor grow and love it. I’m helping people with chronic pain, MS, anxiety and just surprising old friends with what they tell me is fabulous smoke! One day soon this old fart will sit with a bong and take a toke to the news and have a legal smile!

7 Likes

That’s awesome brother - thanks for sharing! I can imagine the stories.

2 Likes