Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`) (Part 1)

I get 6.66 quite offen

2 Likes

Noticed the same. The cal mag and recharge are base and certain weeks on the ff schedule it lands right in range without adjustment.

1 Like

So, can you explain the process for me?

1 Like

Wow. I only have to go 5 minutes down the road.

3 Likes

I saw the ladies in concert. San Juan PR (I want to say early 80s, Joan Jett opened for them). Fun times.

1 Like

Well, I could, but it will be easier to refer you to @Caligurl’s most marvelous Concentrates Blog. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I saw them a few times. I think the last lime was on the Bebe LeStrange tour. Which, being released in 1980, was a long time ago, and shows my age. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You’re so kind :blush:

2 Likes

Gotta’ love Cali!! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Newt perfect, thanks brother!:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Caligurl and thank you for the recipe!!!

3 Likes

My BK clone mother has two tiny tap roots! Few more days in the cloner n she will be ready for final home. What size pot do you have the mothers of invention in again?

1 Like

One gallon square pots. Square because it makes root trimming easier when the time comes.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D92FV3H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

BEHOLD! The Miracle of Life!

Officially sprouted today, May 17, 2022:

14 Likes

And in other Newts, both Ann and Nancy appear to have loved the feeding yesterday. The stems are getting strong, and some parts of them are getting difficult to tuck…

15 Likes

Just ordered sex test kits from Farmer Freeman… Going to avoid growing out any boys to maturity.

6 Likes

TBH, I was just calling it the way I see it. It is a wonderful resource, and has provided much great knowledge.

3 Likes

Just looked those up…very affordable. Have you used these before? I have access to some killer genetics but they’re all regs. With the tests I’ll feel better running them.

6 Likes

I have not. I think @Caligurl used them recently.

6 Likes

Ty brother gonna order today!

4 Likes