Newer grower here looking for guidance

@Budbrother Thanks I just showed him my pic of that Male I got

Thanks guys @Budbrother @Rick3 ill have to keep an eye on them the next couple of days

Every time I water, I do a check for males - Balls and bananas. Hermies can pop up at any time.
Abc = always be checking

1 Like

Yea thats my new game plan @Budbrother

1 Like

Yea but when you have them in an Empty lot next to you,Kinda hard putting step ladder on my side and other side with out any one seeing, I Do it every other day

Haha i think im the only one by where i live or smoke in general so im happy i dont have that problem

Great! It only matters that you take the time to examine your plants all over. Check the leaves as well, both top and bottom. Especially if you grow outside. This is a key starting point to locate many different pests hiding out.

2 Likes

Yea i give a good examination almost everytime i go and check to make sure animals arent into them because om my tomatoe plants i use as camoflage something about the heat signatures are higher on the tomatoe plant or are the same

Just alittle update as i got done work a little early plants are doing great and thriving outside. But i felt was time for alittle heavy lst so i super cropped i think its called (where you turn the top braches over under the lower growth) and most went well but on the big girl i call hulkette the stem splot alittle and this is day two of the training session and between yesterday and today the area i fimmed has exploded in new growth pics to follow

2 Likes

Hulkette and bent out of shape

Stem tear

New growth its hard to see
![15253873252112051556156|666x500]
(upload://n7a4UaWIzLDCm2sJ9giaZm0r6oj.jpg)
Other plants dont have names except the mainline

This girl has some stem

Meet short stack she grew out her cage on one side

On a side note i think this grass loved the nutes ive been giving the plants this thing is popped over the cage

5 Likes

@Budbrother @SmoknGranny
@Noctis420

1 Like

I’m thinking you might need more chicken wire :thinking: to make your cages a little bigger around

Im gonna get some cattle fencing and spred it out i originally put the chicken wire to deter animal ffrom them lol last gear we had rabbits eat them and had high bunnies @SmoknGranny they were eating them one by one every couple of days

2 Likes

I totally understand about those dang rabbits :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I was more concerned with your plants growing through the chicken wire and being a pain for you down the road :blush:

1 Like

Yea im getting ready to cut it away so it wont be to bad @SmoknGranny

1 Like

Ok. Sounds like you’re way ahead of me. :hugs:

Yea ive just been working long hours outside in 96 degree heat and to tired to do it lol @SmoknGranny but its gonna go this weekend

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what this might be

2 Likes

With my bad eyes & being super dopey I’m guessing new growth. But wait & see what others think :blush:

Well the white stuff its a bad pic high myself but it wiped right off im gonna say it was catipillar spit lmao @SmoknGranny was just curious if it could be harmful

1 Like