Newer grower here looking for guidance

I’m wondering the same thing as I plan on putting my gals in the woods this weekend. Did you mix in some DE also?

1 Like

what is De probably not. @SmoknGranny i just went to walmart and bought it it said it was all organic stuff. And the plants seem a little happier they were getting slightly bound up in there pots

2 Likes

Supposed to help keep insects down

1 Like

Make sure it’s food grade @SmoknGranny @Josh1126

1 Like

Hey @Josh1126 worm castings are excellent for plants. They contain all the essential nutrients that plants need in addition to enriching the soil in which the plants are grown. Not only can this fertilizer be used on nearly any type of plant, it can also be used directly on plants without burning them.

Did you put a lot in the soil I don’t think you will need to feed for a while?

2 Likes

Yep :+1: Glad you mentioned that. I bought mine already and I’m going to use it on my veggies too.

1 Like

@SmoknGranny ahh ok i might have to get some and try it out

2 Likes

I mixed have of what i used of peat moss a quarter perlite and a quarter worm castings then put a layer of worm casting on top the soil @Noctis420

2 Likes

I figured it couldn’t hurt and I’m all for preventative measures. I’m also going to use it for my veggies

1 Like

Yea the less problems the better lol @SmoknGranny

2 Likes

I probably would try a light feeding in the morning and see how she reacts. Of course I’ve never grown outside so at this point its going to be hard to guide you but I’ll help if I can bro. @Josh1126

Thanks @Noctis420 i just didt
Nt want to over water them with the rain and everything coming in overnight but i think im going to do half of what my normal feed would be

1 Like

So I took a piece to quick dry because I have not smoked in 2 months lol

And now my pineapple chunk is finishing up! The timing was perfect. :grin: By the time I get this baby in jars I will chop the pineapple! I’ve been watching the trichomes for days and they are finally getting milky. It smells sooo good too.

@Josh1126

4 Likes

@Noctis420 damn thats a mighty fine bud

1 Like

Can’t wait to try it in the morning it’s just still to damp. I got it on top my 720watt light so it should dry out soon lol @Josh1126

Yea hopefully my buds look as good as yours come the fall lol

1 Like

@Noctis420

I’m sure they will. Might even look better. Nothing is better then the :sunny: . I realized that these two were kind of root bound it had massive roots so my next run should be much better looking. @Josh1126

@Noctis420 mine were starting to get root bound i noticed today as i was putting them from there pots to the ground now its raining like crazt

1 Like

Dang did you water them earlier ? @Josh1126