Newer grower here looking for guidance

@Noctis420 but them girls are looking ripe how much longer you got until the real work begins

1 Like

And is your scrog done with pvc pipe i was thinking of maybe doing an oustide scrog but would have to buy a commercial fishing net lol my grow area is gonna be i think a a 12ā€™ by 9ā€™

1 Like

@Josh1126
I highly recommend to wait until you get your amendmentsā€¦do it right at the first time, worm castings is like a magic man, I love that stuff, mix it with the soil and you be golden, you have still plenty of timeā€¦Happy growing !

1 Like

Ok thanks i just wanted to make sure @Ragnar hope i can get them in the soil on tuesday

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to begin harvest in the next couple days. I like lots of amber because I have insomnia pretty bad. Iā€™m seeing a mix of all three right now (Clear, Cloudy and Amber trichomes) and sheā€™s a indica dominant so itā€™s going to be great. I work the graveyard shift and Iā€™m hoping to get the lower parts a bit more amber as well. Iā€™m currently flushing since Friday. Tonight I will put in plain water and start the chop Tuesday hopefully. @Josh1126

Yes my Scrog is a 2x2 pvc setup. I bought it online was too busy to make my own. @Josh1126

Also Iā€™m probably shutting the lights down for good they shut off at 4:30am itā€™s there last day of light and do 24hr darkness. Perhaps a little longer. Gotta time it right because my whole house is going to stink!

Yea im thinking i might just get a trellis net per plant and do it that way feel like it would take a hell of alot of work to get a nice even canopy across that space @Noctis420

Yah that would be a pain in the arse lol

Thats the only downfall of growing outdoors i see alot of people doing the 24 hrs darkness what does that do exactly @Noctis420

@Ragnar when i get the soil ready should i run any phd water through it first or just a water after i plant

Supposed to trick the plant that the end is near so the plant puts everything it can into producing THC to protect the flowers/seeds during that time. Donā€™t know if its true but I have to wait a bit so Iā€™m going to try it. I know it makes any nutes stay in the base of the plant so it makes a smoother smoke. Some say its bs but Iā€™ve got nothing to lose. Also save more electricity lol @Josh1126

1 Like

@Noctis420 i know what you mean kinda why im going outdoors plus gotta love some good sun while your gardening

Yeah I could use some sunshine lol :ghost:

@Noctis420 lol nothing wrong with being a ghost lol

All my plants are under constant low stressā€¦awesome stuff

I just measure ph of the water source I use, my is 6.5 so I dont bother to do anything else
ā€¦yeah, I am lucky :grinning:

Yea you are the water i use coming out of the faucet is like 4.8 lol @Ragnar

1 Like

@Josh1126
Now that my friend truly sucks
ā€¦sorry, you gonna have to add some dolomite to your soil my manā€¦

@Ragnar i mean i ph the water upto 6.5 before i water and feed but you got lucky having it spot on like that