Newer grower here looking for guidance

Ok thanks for the advice @Budbrother

Ok so anyone can chime in here and correct me if im wrong but i read some where that certain plants do better outdoors and some do better indoors well im pretty sure mine are gonna do great outdoors in the bast three days ive noticed some of the side branching shooting out to get to the good old sunlight @Noctis420 @Budbrother. @Ragnar

Yes this is true @Josh1126 there are specific strains for outdoor growing. If you look in in the ilgm shop you can set the filter for outdoor plants only.

There is outdoor, outdoor sunny and outdoor cool. @Josh1126

Dam I Missed that 1 @Noctis420 I set it for Easy growing and able to handle Heat & humidity, Was Kinda funny every time I set it for different thing’s and White Widow Always popped up
All Mine are mostly going out side, I Have a Couple Auto’s that are for Inside tent

1 Like

@Noctis420 thanks i just wasnt surebut my girls are loving the sun they were bag seeds so i wish i could look them up lmao but im thinking of ordering some black widow from ilgm you know anything about those plants

1 Like

Nah I have never grown that one @Josh1126 it’s pretty new. I almost got it but I got the blue mix pack instead which is the blue haze I just started. I didn’t plant the other two yet (blue dream, blue cheese). If you scroll down in the shop under black widow you can read the growing description. If you do get it I really wanna know how it goes!

Ok im really thinking about getting them and hopefully running them with my current grow but ill keep you updated your girls are looking nice

1 Like

@Noctis420

Ok so the weather finally broke here or so it seems hoping for the best but wondering if i should put the girls in the ground as soon as possible or wait until i get pait on tuesday and get some peat moss vermiculite (i think thats spelled right) and worm casting to my soil to try and improve the quality a bit any body got any opinions on this @Ragnar @Noctis420

1 Like

If it were me I probably would wait and get the stuff you mentioned it will probably help a ton @Josh1126 I had a veggie garden outside and didn’t put anything down and it didn’t turn out so well lol let’s see what rag says.

@Noctis420 vermiculite is good though rigjt i dont wanna get the wrong stuff lol

@Josh1126 a yellow or brown mineral found as an alteration product of mica and other minerals, and used for insulation or as a moisture-retentive medium for growing plants

So basically it holds moisture well its usually mixed in soil with a bunch of other stuff

Looks like I’m going to be busy really soon my blueberry og.

@Josh1126

4 Likes

@Josh1126

2 Likes

So frosty!

4 Likes

Sorry @Josh1126 didn’t mean to blow up your thread brother hope you don’t mind thought you would like to see. :smiling_imp:

@Noctis420 no i dont mind at gives me something to stride for have mine looking as good as yours lol and thanks for that tidbit of info

1 Like

You’re welcome :smile: @Josh1126