Newer grower here looking for guidance

I wouldn’t take the chance bring her inside! @Josh1126

Thats what i did

1 Like

Good choice. :+1:

@Noctis420 thanks them girls were loving the sunshine today

1 Like

Glad to hear @Josh1126 I want to find a secret spot to to grow outdoors but I just don’t know if I’ll be able to find a spot. It’s legal here but I can’t do it in my yard. :-1:

@Noctis420. Its illegal here but i live out in the sticks and have woods and stuff right out my back door lol

3 Likes

Keep then outside still in the pots in case cold comes in, but by middle of May its green light…
35F lows is OK, they just harden and grow slower
I am putting mine in ground at the end of May…still snow here :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I’m in the same weather/outdoor/1rst time stealth grow situation. Great advice and thanks :+1:

2 Likes

@Ragnar yea im just bringing them in ans putting them out as soon as i get up in the morning yea last year i put like six in the ground we had a string of 70° days so thought i was good then it snowed on them lol

2 Likes

Oh I see I have a bunch of nosey neighbors. Wish I was out in the woods lucky haha. @Josh1126

1 Like

Yea we have like one nieghbor who can see my yard but they dont care lol but even they cant see that good

1 Like

@Noctis420

Oh nice! You can never be to careful bro be vigilant and best of luck to you. :+1: I started a journal if you’re interested in following along I’ll tag ya in my next update. @Josh1126

1 Like

Yea dude ill follow along @Noctis420

1 Like

The girls out enjoying the sun

5 Likes

@Noctis420 @Ragnar can some help me understand how the monitoring of the runoff works water my girls to ph going in was 6.45 coming out was 5.77 ppms going in were 439 runoff was 850 but i watered all my girls in the same tray i only have a long tray to catch runoff and the were all on it at the same time idk if that makes a difference but i have 5 plants

1 Like

Also i used just under a gallon of water

Cant help you brother, I dont measure anything…too lazy :grinning:

1 Like

Yea thats about to be my thought process to hard to try and figure out especially since i hope to have them in the ground next couple of days

1 Like

Water plants individually and until run off occurs. When you have just enough run off (1st precious bit) for testing, place it into a clean container. I like to pour mine through a coffee filter into a Solo cup. Then move onto the next and so on. I measure each cup at the end of my watering for ph & ppm and record the results on my tablet.

1 Like