Newer grower here looking for guidance

Sounds like it! I loved getting puppies on the ground. :heart: Did your son get to watch??

No he was sleeping it was about 130 in the morning

1 Like

Yep. Almost every time I had a whelping it after midnight. I’m not surprised. How many did you end up with?

Waiting on pics too!! :grin:

Couldn’t figure out how to tag you on this post, this is a chart I was given for sexing is the same as yours or can you send me yours

@ExpertNoob its the same chart
@SmoknGranny we ended up with three but they are big pups all girls to pics soon

2 Likes

Tails on all 12 today so put into there apartments

And everyone who is waiting for the pup pictures

This is pup one and two

This is pup three

8 Likes

@SmoknGranny @TxGrowman @Noctis420 @Budbrother @ExpertNoob

1 Like

OK and an update on the big girls Hulkette is 3’4" tall and three feet across short stack is a perfect 2x2x2 and the other is a perfect 3x3x3 so hopefully I get a good yield

4 Likes

Looking great. The pups are so cute!

@ExpertNoob thank you very much

1 Like

@Josh1126 Congrat’s on the pup’s
Are you the 1 in Ingliss FL?

No I’m jersey @Rick3

Crap I Would have meet you some where to give you some White Widow Fem Seed’s
Sorry Brother

Yea its cool man I would have taken them and then returned the favor if I can ever get bills caught up I’m going with the hero mix pack lol Skywalker of Bruce banner and black widow

2 Likes

OK guys and girls trying my hand at cloning once again just a different way made kind of a make shift bubble and its in the tent maybe I can get it to work this time around lmao we shall see

@Noctis420 @Strokeman @SmoknGranny @Rick3 @Budbrother
I ph’d the water to 6.5 and squeezed some juice too from the aloe plant into the water hope that’s the correct ph

4 Likes

Skywalker and Black Widow are both great. Haven’t tried Banner yet !

@TxGrowman that’s what I heard I’m gonna hopefully have them for next summer and grow the banner outdoors in the ground feel it will be huge haha.
Hoping these seedlings start showing soon waiting for them to come up is the worst part of the entire grow

2 Likes

If they are Robert’s seeds I wouldn’t worry much. His seeds are great germinating seeds for sure.

1 Like

They are just bag seeds all 12 popped a tail and planted in soil so far 5 have started to show themselves to the world so hoping by tomorrow I have some more showing and good news is the clone is still alive lol

2 Likes