Newer grower here looking for guidance

@SmoknGranny how is your grow going ive been tagging along

1 Like

Little setback with the WW’s being boys but not totally unexpected with herme seeds. And the storms didn’t help :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: But the SSH photo is looking great & I will transplant this weekend. I’m hoping to get my greenhouse up, super Soil mixed & some autos started over the next two days. I’ll try to update & post pics tomorrow. Right now I’m just icing my back and sadly had to take a pain pill after my shopping trip today :cry: I absolutely hate taking them but today one was needed.

Yea i totally understand that and sorry to here about your ww hopefully that ssh is a big yielder for you

1 Like

Thanks sweetie. It was a gamble and even though I think it’s kinda late I might try starting a couple more of those seeds. At least I have the autos to play with :blush:
I’m hoping that the SSH adjusts well to moving outside and I don’t mess her up. :crossed_fingers:I’m learning and experimenting this year so anything is going to be plus.

Well if shes anything like my plants she will flourish outside hoping for the best @SmoknGranny

2 Likes

Looking good man, keep moving forward! @Josh1126 :v:

Well guys we will see just how tuff my girls are severe thunderstorms tonight and for some reason we have a tornado warning lol but they are short and stout so should avoid most wind. And on another note i went through and fimmed all my top branches on the girls trying to get lower branches caught up and the mainlining attempt is now 1.5 ft from point to point @Noctis420

2 Likes

This is hulkette

This is shotstack for obvious reasons lol
Now for the stalk photos plants and stalks will match up

Also can someone tell me if i did these fims correct i fimmed all my girls except short stack heres a pic they all look the same

3 Likes

@Noctis420 @Ragnar @SmoknGranny @FloridaSon and anybody else all opinions are welcome have a great day rainy day here cuddle and movie day with my son lol

2 Likes

They look plenty big to with stand a storm but maybe tie em to a brace overnight. A big stick or something so their stalk has some extra stability.

1 Like

Well they survived the storm suppose to just rain today @anon95385719

1 Like

Looking good to me. @Josh1126

Can anybody tell me how that fim looks or should i try for a better pic

You can try for a better pic, but it may still be too early to tell.

They’re looking good though…

Thank you @FloridaSon i had to try the fimming in hopes to slow the tops down lol

1 Like

Also any body got any ideas besides tying down to get the inside branching to come up some and hopefully fill the canopy

Remove the leaf the shoot is coming from…

Ok thank you ive been trying super cropping but it hasnt really been helping @FloridaSon

Are you also topping? You need to interrupt top growth to force back branching.

@FloridaSon yes ive topped them twice so far bent them all out of shape a couple times and trying the fim now they bounce back from everything so much easier out in the sun

2 Likes