Newer but learning

Just a bit of a back story, I’m 50 retired and have only smoked for 4 or so years, the reason for smoking is i am a vet with issues with my stomach and couldnt and would not get on the kinds of drugs they gave out.
Long story short i now love all aspects of gods herb lol

I started my first grow with no clue and made every mistake i could however i did get approx 1/4 out of 3 plants “ouch” now with all the nutes and yes very soggy pot i couldn’t even smell it without almost losing my small lunch haha, it was horrible but i did find someone “not bright” to try it and as i suspected it was truly nasty but with enough my “former taster” friend did get high.

Second grow one plant 2 o and very fluffy but tasty.

Third 3 plants 7+ o.

Now my fourth and “this is where i need you all” i did apparently mess up yet again, here’s how 5 diff strains in one 5x5 tent, tent set up vivasun 5x5 tent, plastic pots, fox fams soil, ordered fabric for next time, 4 marshydro ts1000s, active air 6" i line fan, booster inlet fan, using mother earth organics.

I have just learned of grow journals i will be doing that next grow.

Not sure how to pos pics yet but i will.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
Here’s what you should select to add pictures:

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

This one had to start early due to time.

2 Likes

This is my current situation a

s i said 5 diff strains.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community ! great looking grow you got going .

2 Likes

Very nice. We’ll following along when you update again. All look great!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community

Following along those are some lovely looking plants may I add doing a grate job keep up the good work look forward to seeing more :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mosses Welcome to the community. Nice looking plants

Looking great!