Newby conversion chart (helpful with nutrients)

This is a conversion chart to help anyone who needs it. It has became invaluable to me.

1 pint (PT) = 16 fluid ounces (FL OZ)
1 QUART (QT) = 2 PINTS (PT)
1 GALLON (GAL) = 4 QUARTS
1 GAL = 128 FL OZ

1 MILLILITER (ML) = 0.033814 (FL OZ)
1 LITER (L) = 33.814022 (FL OZ)
1 LITER = 2.113376 PINTS (PT)

1 TEASPOON (TSP) = 5 MILLILITERS
1 TABLESPOON (TBSP) = 15 MILLILITERS
1 FL OZ = 29.57353 MILLILITERS
1 PINT = 473.17648 MILLILITERS
1 PINT = 0.47318 LITERS
1 GALLON = 3.7854 LITERS

IF THIS HELPS JUST ONE PERSON THEN THE TIME IT TOOK ME TO TYPE IT ON MY PHONE WAS WELL WORTH IT

The new Flower Power Fertilizer

Very nice and good job typing lol @Sirsmokes

Thanks I’m glad others find it useful @Countryboyjvd1971 and by the way congrats on becoming a mentor, You have always been someone I rely on if I have questions so it fits perfectly.

Thanks buddy i help out as much as possible and i already dropped a link to this thread to another new member looking fir help on converting his measurements lol so it was perfect timing @Sirsmokes

I’ve been wanting to make this post for the last 2 weeks or so and finally got around to it. So yea the GONJA GOD’S put it in my head to post today for a reason

I’ve got some of these on 4 different pieces of nute stained paper!
All in 1 place I like that @Sirsmokes

Hey @Sirsmokes thanks for reminding me sometimes if I’m using my measuring cups or spoons I have a set that isn’t labeled and those are for the nutrients. This chart will help me a lot thanks bro.

Thanks. I copied it to my notes on my phone. :+1: :heart:

There’s also a “unit converter” on the default calculator on Android devices. It’s good in a quick pinch. But this is very detailed, thanks @Sirsmokes!

Since I started growing I have now learned how to deal with the Imperial measurement system. I grew up and learned the metric system in school. Cannabis in general is so educational. I’ve learn a new measurement system and some biology. Plus what umols, lumens, kelvin, and pars are. The list goes on. I’m smarter now that I use cannabis. Who would think. Thanks @Sirsmokes

Yea I know right. My wife laughs when she sees me mixing nutrients and looking her over with microscope and loupe. And now I try to tell her stuff and she doesn’t understand lol