Newbs… Don’t waste a seed with Miracle Grow

I knew I shouldn’t have but I did it anyway!! Miracle grow Pro Performance Organic…… burnt the living pea out of this little girl.

2 Likes

Yup! Nothing regular Miracle Grow works on cannabis

1 Like

Me personally ur best of getting hp promix and a bag of worm castings and bat guano and mix that in ur soil aswell as adding live worms in ur pots to help brwak down the organic fertilizer in ur soil then u can also mix in some fish bone meal volcanic rock dust fertilizer the rock dust gives ur plant silica iron boron other trace elements npk and sea bird guano alfalfa meal you will have ur self one hell of a soil mix thats what i put in my soil and i leave it in a tote with a lid on for about three to four weeks before i use it

1 Like

Get u a good bottle of Flora kleen or sledgehammer and flush the piss out of the pot and see if that helps. For miracle grow soil I’d use Flora kleen or sledge on it and wash off all the nutes they add to the bags lol. @Dr.ofSmokology has had great success using mg soils my first grow had contained mg soul as I knew nothing about nothing then. Still had a good grow. Ut I’m sure would have been way better without the issues that came with the soil. Lol. Open a bag and dump in a troth and fill with a mix of water and Flora kleen and then leave the water to drain out and soil to dry up that should wash out alot of the mg nutes that u don’t want in the mix. I say fill a tub and leave it to set in water for a bit as the mg soil has time release. Utes so they break down slowly so letting the soil sit in a huge puddle should get it all to break down faster and wash away worth a shot to try but would be way easier to just get u some canna friendly soil or coco

2 Likes

that’s exactly why i would always over water. i would dump a full gallon or two of plain water prior to planting seeds. then once in veg i would water with a full gallon. kid washes a little excess away each time. add no other nutrients till in flowering then a simple bloom or pk booster. i never gave a real flush as the soil keeps feeding anyway.

thanks for the tag my man.

2 Likes

I have 3 other pots with girls. My 4 plants are my first real seeds. I have grown a couple plants prior to see if I could keep a plant alive…. Lol. So, I seen this new Pro Mix and said hey……. Let’s play…… my other 3 pots are a mixture of compost, worm castings, and soil I have been collecting from my natural environment. Same water schedule, light schedule, etc. other 3 plants are thriving. Your plants medium is the number 1 most important aspect to growing a successful plant. The MG Organic is trash and people need to not be fooled. Might be good for potting plants but not for our precious cannabis. I have been slowly adding in worm castings and compost to this sick girl, and slowly but surely. She’s coming around.