Newbies/fresh grows!

All you new first time growers / and pro growers let’s see those grows! And try keep this going as a community grow diary :pray:t2: I’ll start!

Strawberry cheesecake auto (had rough start but bouncing back)

Forbidden RuntZ Auto

And Black Cherry Punch Feminised

I am using
Bio Bizz All mix Soil
Bio bizz nutrients (Fish Mix, Top Max, Bloom Boost)
Plessey Hyperion Grow Light
Amazon grow tent 1m x 1m x 2m (can’t remember name)
6L humidifier
Two circulating fans

6 Likes

Back left ilgm purple Kush autoflower back right jack herer autoflower ilgm front two are top gun atlas seeds

6 Likes

Looking beautiful!

1 Like

First grow since November 2021. She just popped yesterday.

4 Likes

First grow about 20 days since flip!

Second grow otw:

3 Likes

Thank you @Se7en this is gelato from ilgm tell ya there gelato auto is really good in my opinion.

4 Likes

I’ll give it a go! I’m still yet to order from ILGM tbh lol I definitely need too! That looks good too! I’ve currently started my second ever attempt, so I’m a long way off yet, I’ll take any advice I can get, but this forum helped me through my first go pretty damn successfully! That was a year ago though :laughing:

Beautiful what is she?

1 Like

Gorilla Glue

1 Like

One of my all time favs that is :clap:t2::clap:t2: I’m thinking of ordering some GG#4 this week

My opinion I soak my seeds for 10-12 hours and then put in paper towel till I have a good taproot I have my 5 gal fabric pot mixed with ffof and ffhf then I take a handful from the center and put straight happy frog in the hole then I soak my pot real slowly so it gets the hole pot wet then put my germinated seed in the center give it a little bit of water then I spray the inside of my dome and cover the seed with the dome and have the lights on low to keep the heat in there and I usually don’t have to give it water for a week ten days I do spray the top soil with a spray bottle to keep it moist then after that find a good watering that works for ya happy growing :v:

1 Like

Awesome! I never have problems germinating, just the growing process/nutrient deficiencies to look out for etc stuff like that is my main worries, the cherry bomb and melon gum I did last year was successful but harvested way too early

Nice those sound like some good ones

1 Like

The cherry bomb wasn’t too bad considering harvested few weeks early, melon gum wasn’t so great :smile:

I’m a noob to outdoor, does that count? Almost lost them already, had some 20 mph gusts kick up, and had to hurry to get them anchored down.

Baked apple by hgcc, zkittlez by ILGM

2 Likes

Hell yeah that counts! They look good though and I’m sure they can handle some winds!? I was going to plant outdoors this year but decided against it, good job aswell cos I was totally unprepared…… planted three sunflowers, they all sprouted and two got munched :man_facepalming:t3::laughing:

1 Like

Around day 4/5 now I believe, environment pretty much where I need it to be besides the temperature, having some really hot and muggy days lately and I’m not using an in-line fan right now. But I’ll get one eventually :laughing: hope they’re happy enough :pray:t2:

2 Likes