Newbies 3rd Grow

That’s the exciting part :). I just want them to get big enough I can start doing LST and defoliating. Something about pulling my girls out and playing with them that’s satisfying.

1 Like

I agree. I just see mine on the weekends, with a couple hours in the mornings. After work the lights are off. The wife got me into growing. She does all the work. My job is at harvest and trimming.

2 Likes

Ahh ok. My wife does all the smoking and I do all the growing :rofl:. She did help me trim this last harvest thankfully. It was so much I was like if you want to smoke you better trim lol

1 Like

My son is a master grower for a local grow. He and my wife have been growing for about 4 years. I was never really into it. I was always hunting or fishing on my off days. Since my strokes 3 years ago I have more time to help since I cant work anymore.

2 Likes

14 day old Creme De La Chem and 16 day old Grape Crinkle which just started getting some LST.
They are doing great and here’s to some explosive growth around the corner.

4 Likes

Upgraded my Controller 67 to a 69Pro.
Now I am controlling both my fans, my exhaust and intake Fan from my controller anywhere in the world :smile:
Also the girls are getting pretty big pretty quick.
The SF G4500 light seems to be doing great.
I’m at about 60% power right now.

4 Likes

Girls still doing amazing.
Gave them their first shot of nutes yesterday.
Also have chopped a few leaves off to open them up a little more.
At about 80% light and 35DLI or so ( at highest distance up can go I’m not bothering moving it down).
So far so good :+1:
Today is like day 21 and 23 or roughly around there since popping out of soil.
Also the Grape Crinkle that I’m doing LST to has already shown sex.

2 Likes

Great work as usual!!!

1 Like

Thank you, you are too kind :pray:

The girls are killing it. Loving life around 30-35DLI.

2 Likes

We are in flower :rose:.
About to give a half shot of veg nutes with half shot of flower nutes.
Cannot wait for the stretch :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20230126_110749_119.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20230126_110749_047.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20230126_110749_026.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20230126_110749_145.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20230126_110749_132.jpg…

Updated pic from today. The girls are doing amazing. I am out of town but checking in on them from my Wyze camera.

3 Likes

Some updated photos today.
They got their first bloom and booster full dose today.
DLI at 45ish
All is well to this point just hoping stays this way :heart:

4 Likes

So they are about 37 days out of soil and about 7 days into flower give or take.
Removed humidifier from tent today and will keep doing little defoliation here and there until the end of stretch and I’ll cut the bottom 1/3 more than likely.

2 Likes

Some pics from this morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

3 Likes

That front plant looks very photogenic! Beautiful!

Thank you :blush:. I trained that one to show my followers the difference between a trained and non trained plant.

2 Likes

Trichomes starting to show on one my girl :cold_face:.
They are both doing amazing and tomorrow they are getting a full dose of flower nutes and some cal mag and a decent haircut.

3 Likes