Newbies 2nd Grow

I totally understand that growmie!!

1 Like

That’s awesome bro and they will reward you in days to come… newbie correct me if I’m wrong when I sent you an invite at least I think I did to my journal that’s the world I wanted you to see all the good people in here because there’s no discrimination in here whatsoever Age religion Color Race none of that matters we’re here for one thing to have a good time and to help each other grow some awesome smoke

1 Like

You may have but I probably missed it, send it again if you don’t mind. I love following along and seeing everyone grow.

You visit my journal often i was just wondering and by the way there’s nothing but great people in here nobody discriminates against Color Race religion any of that we just won’t to help people

1 Like

Yea I am on the forum most of the time I’m on my phone to be honest so i visit so many threads a day it’s silly :rofl:. The cannabis community as a whole really is awesome. Im used to super toxic groups and trolls taking over almost everything these days but not in cannabis as far as ive seen so far.

AMEN bro, toxic people suck.

1 Like

Flushed the autoflower today got the PH right and PPMs so hopefully whatever deficiency or lockout I had will be gone. Did more training on the photos, they are getting wild already and started them on their first dose of Lotus Grow nutrients.
Also found out 3 of my 4 Photoperiods have 9 tipped leaves :heart:

2 Likes

Looking real nice!

1 Like

Thank you, I am trying to replicate my first grow since I had amazing results and so far I’m good :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

All of the girls are doing great on their 1 month old bday. They all have a few huge leaves like this one I had to cut. It was blocking like 3 bud sites with no way to tuck it easily. May end up flopping it earlier than I had thought because they are all going nuts now :rofl:.

2 Likes

The Sour D auto has had a deficiency I been battling but overall she’s killing it. Over 2foot wide and 2 foot tall ( from top of plant). Starting to get super sticky and a little pine smell.

The photos are good, trying my hand at SCROG this time around. Broke the main stem of one had to tape it lol.

Not bad looking for a month and 2 days old.

1 Like

The photos are doing amazing for 35 days old. Only one is showing sex so I’ll be flipping to flower once they all show because they are going to be big girls.

One of them I snapped the main stem when attempting to SCROG which is one reason I went back to LST. I thought I fixed her but it was too much. She doesn’t even seem affected by it so I’ll take It lol.

White Widow
Chocolope
Sticky Glue
Blackberry Kush

1 Like

Screenshot_20220925-162316

37 day difference :exploding_head: where are my babies.
All 4 Photoperiods are doing great even the Sticky Glue which has been beaten and abused from the start.
Just flipped to 12/12 today. I think they are going to produce some goodies :heart:

2 Likes

Also to keep my prying eyes out since first thing I do when I wake up is check my girls🤣

1 Like

Had to do some defoliation today because they went crazy overnight. Super psyched for the stretch to really start kicking in.
The autoflower hit a slow down point and is now starting to put some more new growth on.

2 Likes

Nice job newbie. :clap:

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Some Sour D auto updates.

1 Like

Also noticed a mutation on one of my girls on multiple leaves.

1 Like

That is pretty cool.

1 Like