Newbies 1st grow

Looking forward to that. As crazy as it sounds if I move it around just to check the growth out etc I get light hints of a smell. “She” is about 3 weeks

2 Likes

soon your whole tent/room will have a nice aroma.

3 Likes

Agreed, almost looks like a healthy strawberry plant. :grin:

4 Likes

LOL thank you that’s an awesome comparison

Today i notice light spots on Brooklyn’s leaves. Had a gnat issue, so I lightly sprayed with neem oil mix. I sprayed 3 plants, Brooklyn seems to be the only affected. Any ideas ?

2 Likes

2 Likes

My makeshift tent/closet. I laugh at myself when I see all of these amazing setups on here, but man am I proud of my girls progress within the last week with this set up, and aluminum foil to reflect light ( I have been resourceful
with cardboard and foil in livingroom making tent, before relocating in closet)Perhaps my 2nd grow I’ll have a tent :crossed_fingers:t4: I thought this would be a simple soil and windowsill grow. The more I read the more equipment I feel I need :weary:. Looking forward to seeing where this set up will get me

4 Likes

This is the most dramatic I’ve seen my girls. The previous picture was taken around 4am. I fell asleep with light on. Instead of shutting off around 5am,
I woke at 10 to find them droopy. I’m assuming they’re thirsty from a few extra hours of light. Its only Sky and Storm that are droopy in the OF and HF soil combo. Brooklyn in MG soil is still perked up. Major difference between the two. Nervous, but will give them some water and darkness. ( and try not to peak in on them every 30 minutes :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Introducing Tinkerbell, started water germination on the 23rd. Transferred to soil on the 25th.

3 Likes

looks like everything is coming along nicely

1 Like

Thank you!. Significant difference from your 27 day old, but I’ll take it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thanks i just had to raise my light on that one another 4” today. she still stretching. sooo close to crossing into flowering.

1 Like

At 27 days above ground?

2 Likes

i m day 28 now. let me finish dyeing my daughters hair and ill take another pic.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s so amazing. The difference is major. Are you doing a tent or outside grow with your soil?

1 Like

What color dye? Thats amazing!

no tent. i built an 8x10 foot grow room in basement. one plant in ground outside.

2 Likes