Newbies 1st grow

No problem at all

I love this place :two_hearts:

1 Like

I sewer best community ever

2 Likes

Haha sis*

If i can say so @Mr_Wormwood there is a “diesely” (im not sure if thats a word :sweat_smile:) taste to it. Hard to explain. It’s not sweet or fruity. It’s smooth

But it tastes good? I can’t wait to try it…heard nothing but good things about it, despite it sounding weird/nasty
Lol

2 Likes

It tastes and smells great!

2 Likes

It does! I know its hard to imagine how gasoline can taste good. I’ve never had it, lol . I lit up first joint to smoke with my best friend. As I lit it up they said " oh wow that smells great". Its really pleasant :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Then you let them look at a choice bud like this. I know you have some. :+1:

Like this one whose frost coating has turned into an ice storm, check out the stem!
I know some of yours like Tinkerbell will have some buds like this.
That is the one that looks the most trained and productive to me.
I am glad to see you are beginning to take a more active role in determining how your plants will grow.
By doing that you will increase the # of buds you have that look like this! :+1: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

She was my very first hst a few months ago. Unintentionally while doing lst. I wrote a while back thinking I killed her, and I was assured she will be fine :sweat_smile:. Bella is the intentional training and she has far more bud spots than any of my plants. Indeed Tinkerbell is frosty as ever. Bella is the crazy looking one. I am looking forward to see how much she produces . Will be biggest haul by far.

7 Likes

I am just plain jealous. Nice a frosty they look so dense and beautiful :star_struck:. Congratulations :balloon::champagne::confetti_ball:.

1 Like

Thank you @Dhooter ! :hugs: :pray:t4:. Makes me sad that galf my ILGM are gone. What an experience thus far

Keep an eye on ig sometime today after 10 prolly I’m making the ups run to drop off ur pkg and Grayson’s pkg. Send u boys the trk number when I get done there for sure today no if ands or buts lol. Did anyone do a drawing for cult classic drawing giveaway. I haven’t drawn in like forever ever lol. I used to be able to draw some awesome stuff. All my best work was drawn on the desks at school. Most teachers really liked and one sprayed the desk with clear coat so it would stay there and not come off. It was all the X-Men characters drawn one in each corner and had a spiderman in the center of desk shooting web at all the 4 characters in the corners. I used to etch glass windows and all. Was super fun hell when I lived in hamtramck I etched a window with looney tunes characters on it with a Dremel and painted. The areas I etched. Wish I still had the picture it looked bad ass when I was done. I should have kept that window. I know who has it if the person still has it if it didn’t get broke. I did that window like 30 years or more ago lol

2 Likes

No worries or rush. That’s dope I can’t do stick figures right . The teachers used 2 curse me out

2 Likes

Hey cannafam :wave:t3::wave:t3: . Here is a weekly update of my ladies. Today I say goodbye to Tinkerbell, and then I’ll be down to two ILGM autos

7 Likes

Here are the Pineapple express bag seeds in non fabric grow bags. All of the fabric grow bags are pure breeding. Cotton candy kush, strawberry hazy kush, new england hazy kush, and one kerala in a solo cup

7 Likes

Look good ma’am. Tinker bell will smoke lovely many times over. Congratulations.

2 Likes

:pray:t4::pray:t4: Thank you!!

1 Like

Today I said goodbye to rest of Tinkerbell… 2 ILGM sour diesel girls left :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes