Newbies 1st grow

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you’re killing me. . Im tempted especially after small sample .But I know its going to be sooooo worth it waiting on her.

Heres Bella, Tinkerbell, and Lilith. Bella got a trim twice this week. I’ll hold off til next week. I don’t want to stress her too much. She probably has the most bud sites of all the girls. I cant wait to see what she’ll produce. Thats moons away it seems :sweat_smile:.Tinkerbell will be next harvest, followed by Bella, then Lilith. That will sum up my very first ever grow :sob::sob:🥲🥲

3 Likes

Killing it mam. Gonna be alot of trims for edibles soon. Christmas will be a very high Christmas

2 Likes

Indeed will be a grand Christmas 🥲

Some infused pies?

1 Like

Yessss! Apple and pear :drooling_face:

1 Like

Make sure if u can share it on that threat bet others would love it 2

1 Like

As of this evening, I’ve finished chopping Brooklyn completely. I’ll weigh the last bit to see what she came out to. Tinkerbell seems like she’s ready for chop within two weeks. While rotating the plants under the light i broke off quite a bit of Bella off :sob:, shes pretty full still so it’s hard to tell. I did some tying down yesterday, and she’s officially my craziest looking plant. Here are my ILGM ladies today

2 Likes

Aside from my ILGM i found my 2nd female pineapple express from my bag seed collection 🥲. Its official, 2 female pineapple express, 4 fem cotton candy kush, 2 new england hazy kush, 1 strawberry slush are active. Im tempted to play around with gorilla glue bagseed but my hands are a bit full. I have 2 more pineapple express plants i need to figure out the sex with. Here are a look at some of my other plants. I started training this week. The leaves are so thick and full I almost wanted to leave as is. The 2 non fabric pots are bag seed the confirmed females so far. The rest in fabric bags are feminized photos from pure breeding

2 Likes

Let make an infused turkey with infused mashed taters Infused stuffing and last of all infused pie anything but pumpkins and we r good sorry @Covertgrower lol. I should do this this Christmas make everything infused since my aunt not having Chris as eve like norm. Not even gonna be the same as usual. We all look fwd to Christmas Eve dinner at aunt Sharons lol. She is the super good polish cook her and aunt Jan rock out some polish goods

5 Likes

WOW! Good score on the bag seed sister! You are one brave lady I must say. 9 plants, 4 different strains will keep you busy busy…good thing is you got this! I will be watching :+1:

1 Like

I really appreciate that @Bamamojo :pray:t4:. I credit alot of this on you guys, and this forum. Everyone is very supportive, and it’s how I’ve gained confidence ( some 🥲:sweat_smile:) in growing. Its just about 5 months to this day I was germinating seeds. ( Getting ready to kill two before I even knew it ) :rofl:The bag seed gives me a chance to practice on them before taking it out on my girls :wink:. I had no idea growing would be so much fun. This community is amazing

1 Like

Ditto :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s a look at Tinkerbell, and her trichomes.

4 Likes

Beautiful work. Tinker looks done to me. I’d be happy with the results from that one most likely. Lots of white some Amber and just a few clears u can see in some pics. I’d be happy with that and do the 2 days dark and chop. Nice job looks gr8

1 Like

With tinkerbell Im thinking of letting her go another week or 2. I want her to be a full chop, so far I’ve done selective harvest with 3. Her bottom need works, top is where her amber is beginning to show. Im already planning on the next set of treats with her :sweat_smile:

Hey my ILGM cannafam, no flower pics here, just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate and your loved ones. I’m thankful to have met such cool folks :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to you too

2 Likes

You too Sigourney! Blessings and happy growing!

1 Like

Awesome looking ladies. Almost there.

1 Like