Newbies 1st grow

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap: gonna be a great high when she’s done curing 4 sure

2 Likes

Here is a look at Brooklyn. I ended up doing half harvest. Thank you all for getting me this far :sob::sob::sob::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::hugs::hugs::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Nice haul. Looking s weet. Make sure to give a smoke report lol

3 Likes

Will do! I am excited to try her. I waited longer with this one than the other two.

2 Likes

Heres a look at my remaining girls. Though tinkerbells buds are small like Sky and Storms were. Shes turning a pretty color . Here are Tinkerbell, Bella, and Lilith :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Killing it. U on auto pilot now

3 Likes

Wow just a wonderful grow all your ladies look awesome. Congratulations on you’re first harvest.

2 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

With as much as I work and the days blended… I’ve never seen something that described me so perfectly. :rofl:. I do feel like im running on auto pilot these day :smiling_face_with_tear::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here is a look at Tinkerbell and her trichomes. Maybe if I play the right music she will thicken out for me :laughing:. She will probably be used for treats.

3 Likes

Getting there. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Here are some berry blue Pineapple gummies made with the trim of Brooklyn

7 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:hugs: . Feels like I’m not producing enough sugar leaves to keep up with my sweet tooth :joy:

2 Likes

That’s smart my guy

1 Like

Yummmmmmy they look so good ma’am. Brooklyn still bring you joy.

2 Likes

Thank you! :hugs: . The best part hasnt even come yet, I still have to smoke her :yum:!

2 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: better than me purple haze almost all gone

2 Likes

Next on my Xmas list

2 Likes