Newbies 1st grow

:clap::clap::clap: great job they look wonderful… Brooklyn 4 the win :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4::hugs:. I feel like I’ll see a difference from these last 4 over the first two gone :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

just my opinion for brooklynn… don’t worry bout flushing this week before chopping. with the miracle grow u will just keep feeding. id cut back on the water volume and let her dry out for a couple days before chopping. just my experience is all.

4 Likes

Thank you @Dr.ofSmokology ! I gave her ph’d molasses water last night. If I am chopping her this week is that it for her ? I thought I gave her a bit of water but there was no runoff and she still seems light upon lifting

1 Like

if you were say giving 1gal each time then id cut it back to 2L just to keep her alive without giving too much nutes. if your chopping on friday id stop watering all together after wednesday watering. let her dry up a bit then chop when ready fri/sat

1 Like

Appreciate you, thanks again ! :pray:t4:

1 Like

im so happy ive finally graduated and gotten away from the MG. now to see what i can really grow.

2 Likes

I am curious if anyone can assist or explain what this is. Just on one of my new plants. Pretty much symmetrical. Only affecting the first set of leaves that came through

Brooklyn is the only one. I learned from the initial experience :sweat_smile:. I have my pineapple express bag seeds in the MG they are handling well. I wont use a grow bag or good soil on those. I got some Fimming and lollipop experience. Found out sexes this week. One male and one female

4 Likes

Dang you ain’t picky about your containers :grinning:

3 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood not for the bag seeds LOL . All of my feminized seeds and autos are in fabric pots using fox farm. The bagseed, MG and any container so I can get practice in without harming my girls.plus without wasting material on males :rofl:… any idea you can tell me what this is ? This is one just one cotton candy kush photoperiod ( feminized) Just on the first set of leaves that came through

2 Likes

It’s nothing. It will grow out of it

3 Likes

You are awesome, thank you !

1 Like

Should be good. Prolly just the nutes that are mixed in soil not caused a slight twist action. All should be good after a CPL days. Use PhD water only or ro water and all should be gravy

1 Like

Thank you @Mark0427 !

1 Like

Hey ILGM here is a photo updste of all but 2 of my girls ( waiting 2 New England Hazy kush to break soil). Just a few more days for Brooklyn. Will give her another 2 days. Trichomes will be the next post.

3 Likes

Look at Brooklyn! Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Getting excited for the big day!

1 Like

Here as Brooklyns trichomes from earlier today

5 Likes

amazing job she looks well done.

3 Likes