Newbies 1st grow

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

Happy growing. I will tag you in my journal I just harvest 2 girls n have 8 left

1 Like

Lilith has seen better days. I dont see new growth on the spots, but some of the new growth seems deformed

2 Likes

Wish I could be sure. Forum vets will be here for the rescue I am sure. In the meantime:

1 Like

That’s actually super helpful. Thank you :pray:t4:

2 Likes

You got it now

Something told me to check Storms trichomes. She is definitely past the point I nipped Sky. Her time is nearing 🥲. It’s her top half so it will be selective harvest

2 Likes

Beautiful see I hate 2 say it but I told you so lmao :rofl:

1 Like

You win :joy:. I was curious. I’m happy i checked i was thinking she needes 2 weeks. To be honest, I’m ready to take her top half off it was multiple buds with amber. Im trying to do a few more days but anticipation wont have it lol

I noticed that while Sky’s miniture buds are no longer going, shes starting to turn purple 🥲

2 Likes

Just do it. It will help u save on that trip. By the time u running low they should be cured.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love that purple so much. Remind me again the strain please

2 Likes

They’re sour diesel. I didn’t even know they had purple in it

Wow now I can’t wait 2 drop my sour diesels

1 Like

I dropped 2 cotton candy kush in soil last night from purebreeding. I can’t wait to see what those two look like 🥲. I’ll wait a week before dropping another two. I’m assuming they wont be ready for at least 6 mos if they’re photos?

2 Likes

Beautiful.

They are photos and will look beautiful they get huge. @MadamCalamity is currently growing his strands also and so is @Low they have it in there journal.

3 Likes

Good stuff, I’ll check them out!

Here’s some of Storm, like Sky I top harvestested. Storm had more amber than Sky, so the they’ll be a difference in the buds snipped last week, and those this week. I’ll probably harvest the rest of Sky and Storm in the next 2 weeks :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Brooklyn my oldest plant. Today she is day 104 from sprout, and still pushing

3 Likes

go brooklyn go she so hairy

1 Like

Im so proud of her 🥲

1 Like