Newbiedude's 1st grow - ILGM Banana Kush Auto's

Pictures with lights off flash on please, can’t see in grow lights colour.

If it’s minor don’t worry, your numbers seem good your plants seem to be light eaters right now so just water

Here is a modified ff trio sheet for 500 scale

What soil are you using

FFOF is what i’m using

thanks for the modified scale chart. lights are off in the tent now but will take a picture with the plant out of the tent tomorrow.

1 Like

FFOF should still have some nutes left at 30 days.

He top dressed and the ppm shows there is nutes, because he top dressed.

To many variables to say ffof should have nutrients at 30 days.

sorry for the late reply!computer took a dump last night and too late in the night for me to tear into it. process of elimination showed a memory chip went south. just took one of them out and back up and running again.

anyway, here are the pics of what I am talking about and maybe it’s too minor to worry about but it seemingly happened over night with nothing in the watering except cal-mag.
this is a picture of girl 2 but both plants did the same thing at the same time.

1 Like

you can see it’s on the bud sites and fan leaves.

I just watered girl 1. ph in was 6.5, ph out was 6.2. now here, i think my meter went out of calibration. ppm in was 182, ppm out was 2843, and that’s on the 500 scale. however, last watering the ppm’s out were 1940 and nothing other than a watering with cal-mag in it, same as the last watering on this plant.

1 Like

I think what you are seeing is normal. In my experience all the new growth starts off fairly yellow once preflower starts. Could be wrong but with all the numbers looking good, I wouldn’t worry

1 Like

Thanks Calizona! I will just keep a good eye out for it in case it gets worse. They started life out in the FFOF and I don’t see how all of a sudden it’s burning them even with a little top dressing added.

1 Like

Here are the girls at 32 days. just got done giving one of them there first serving of nutes. she’s working hard and deserves it :grinning:

Girl 1

Girl 2

1 Like

nothing going on with them. just did some more trimming to allow light into the lower bud areas. as stated previously, both have had their first shot of nutes. here are both girls, 34 and 32 days respectively. but since the 32 day old has at least caught up and i think doing better than the 34 day old, i just go ahead and peg them both at the same age, 34 days old and is the way i will think of them from here out since 2 days is not enough to make a difference.

Girl 1

Girl 2

again, nothin going on with 'em. trimming a lot. seems a little bit everyday to combat the bushiness of them and shading the bud sites. seems watering every three days has become the norm and have been adding nutes now the last three waterings. anyway here’s pics of 'em noth, now at 38 days.

Girl1:

Girl 2:

1 Like

will a plant recover from some light burn at this stage of the game and make viable weed too smoke? it’s an auto. i’m not trying to show the light burn in this image, just where the plant is at in it’s life cycle, 40 days old at this point.

1 Like

just a pic post. girl 1 has some burn or deficiency, but also has not grown out and up as much as girl 2. leaning towards potassium deficiency. girl 2 is looking pretty healthy. both of these plants are 52 days since they popped soil.

here is girl 1:

here is girl 2:

1 Like

Here are pics at 58 days. Last flush has given them both a beating. I don’t think I flushed nearly enough water through them. Well, they certainly got a good flush today and will hopefully bring them back around. Hope it’s not too little too late for them.

Girl 1:

Girl 2:

1 Like

Just realized girl 2 has a lot of greenery in the back ground. Took 'em outside for the flush and also where I took the pictures.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of the trichomes on them. I know it’s early, but, because I can :grinning:

1 Like

Looking good😍