Newbie transplant

May5 ,Ak47,sprouted seed,Planted in a cell,the root came out of the bottom,transplanted into a biodegradable pot with nursery grade potting soil,again the root came out the bottom. Transplanted into 5 gal buckets filled w nursery potting soil. I was told my plants would die if the tap root saw light,I now have discoloration on a leaf,and some leaf damage. I check my 3 plants daily,they live on a deck 15 feet up,as I said in buckets( which are shaded,bucket not the plant), I do have a sunshade that blocks approx 20-30% of midday sun. ive checked every leaf with a monocular 10x. looking for bugs,had a few removed with my finger. I’m waiting for organic mite control as we speak.i have pics. Not sure how to share them. Is this transplant w/o roots being pot bound to soon,and is the 5 gal buckets enough or should I goahead and plant then in the ground. Pots have drain holes ,and I’m using flower power fertilizer,I chk ph daily,have spritzed leaves w weak fertilizer,I watch my water chlorine. I believe I’m coming down with a case of sensory overload,everytime I revert to the kiss guide to cannibas,I read another article that sends me over the edge,yet again. Thank you for your time.

Sg45,

First I would like to Welcome You to ILGM This is the place to be…look around the forum and you see what I mean.

OK…isn’t growing fun…lol
Why are you feeding them flower nutrients ?
I take it this is going to an outdoor grow ?

Would you fill out this SUPPORT TICKET. This will help us all to better help you!

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Thank You

Will

Listen to our dear friend @garrigan62 and you should do fine getting things under control, if you need help outdoor growing I can help there as well

Strain is chronic auto fem. 5 gal buckets,nursery grade potting soil,. Outdoor,on a deck 15 feet high.
The sun is my light source . Right now the temps are in the low 90s. Humidity at 45-65%. Night temps at mid 60. Humidity same. Fertilizer is brand name Flower power. Both purchased from AMS. I’m sorry,I did not see you first. I am growing outdoors in pots.

1 Like