Newbie spots on leaves

-What strain - GG #4 seeds from medical batch (photo)

-Age of plant - 39 - 45 days

-Method: Soil - Fox Farm Happy Frog

-Vessels: 1 gallon plastic container

-PH and TDS of Water In - 6.5ph 2 ppm w/o nutes

-PH and TDS runoff - 5.6ph 925ppm (fox farm suggests to get accurate ph and ppm readings of soil to perform a slurry test, I have not done that)

-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution - 391ppm @ 77deg, just started nutes Fox Farm Grow Big (1 tsp per gal) and Bloom Big (3 tsp per gal)

-Method used to measure PH and TDS - vivosun digital ph and tds meter using H&M digital 1000ppm cali solution and atlas scientific 7.0 cal solution to verify readings.

-Indoor 3 x 4 x 5 vivosun grow tent

-Light system - MARS HYDRO TS 1000W Led Grow Light - FULL SPECTRUM LED INDOOR GROWING: 660-665nm Red IR/3200-4200Knm/5200-6800Knm

-Actual wattage draw of lights - 150w

-Current Light Schedule - 18/6

-Temps; Day ~79f/26c Night ~70f/21c

-Humidity; Day 58% Night 53%

-Ventilation system; Yes 4” AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4, Quiet 4” Inline Duct Fan with Temperature Humidity Controller w/ vivosun 4” carbon filter less than 5” of duct pipe

-Humidifier - in tent

-Co2; No

First time grower here. I believe plants are behind where they should be for their age because of a couple bumps along the way.

Germinated the seeds in moist paper towels between plates and transferred to 4” pot organic soil. I started growing them in a small greenhouse tent with glowstar 150w burple LED, I was overwatering and couldn’t control temp and humidity. The growth was stunted and leaves were pale yellow about a month in.

On 12/2 I transferred plants to 1 gallon pots and used FF Happy Frog soil and setup grow tent and changed the light to Mars Hydro dimmed at 50% for a couple days then increased to 75%. I’ve gotten a better feel for water management about every 4 days based on weight of pots. I added nutes to the water on 12/11 at the above rates (wanted to start lite so I used the FF chart week 2) they really started to take off. I watered again yesterday 12/15 (no nutes) and today found spots on leaves as shown the in pictures below.

Any advise on what the spots could be, how to remedy and on my methodology would be appreciated.

Forgot to add:
exhaust system is 205 cfm
lights are 18” from canopy
water to about 40% runoff

Just check over ur plant under the leaves and that it maybe pests,u can also give cal/mag in ur next feeding

Thanks I’ll check over the leaves for pests and add cal-mag to future feedings

1 Like

No problem @newbgrow

1 Like