Greetings all. So appreciative already for your collective experience and wisdom.
First grow. Germinated on November 21 in jiffy pots under CFLS, good success with all seeds, moved into soil (black gold potting soil) on day 10. I had been watering every morning and growth was looking great. Then leaves began to droop and growth fell. Here’s a shot on December 14 right when leaves started to droop a little:
Thought overwatering right away. Left them alone for the last two days making sure that soil was drier. Gave them a small drink this morning after pots were light and dry. These shots were today, December 18:
Does this look like overwatering to you? Any help will be appreciated!
- Strain - auto flowering AK47 and Jack
- Method: Soil (Black gold)
- Vessels: Germinated in jiffy pods, moved to soil on day 10
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): within normal limits
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: using ILGM fertilizer
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
- Light system. Presently PhatSlim One LED Grow Light (gen6) 54w — Optic LED since yesterday. Was under Viparspectra VA1000 before then.
- Temps; Day, Night: Highs of upper 70s, lows of upper 60s.
- Humidity; Day, Night: keeping it around 45 - 60
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: large garage space, good ventilation
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: Humidifier as needed