First pic deals with my closet grow. These are Navana Seeds. The first row to the left is a crystal. The first row to the right is a ice. The second row to the left is also a crystal. The second row to the right is a white widow fr King Crop Seeds. I have been doing so much wrong with these girls. I have provided them with to much nutrients, The crystal and ice broke through the soil on Nov 05. White widow Nov 27. I started removing fan leafs when they were a few weeks old which caused them to stop growing. Then on top of everything I began fiming them and too often. The soil is 50% Pro Max and 50% perlite. I have may additional holes placed in the bottom of the pots since I am dealing with LED lights. Also added a few inches of clay balls and a couple pieces of landscape fabric before placing soil into my buckets. I figure this will help my plants dry out and breath better.
- 150 w LED Trulite, 18 inches fr plants. Lights are on for 18 hrs a day.
- PH run off id 5.8 and EC is at its highest reading. Not good.
- after flushing them with water their EC reading is still really high.My EC is flashing at 3.6. What should I be doing next? They are in the same bedroom next to my tent.
- Humidly when lights are on is between 45-50%.
- Temp when lights are on are 80-85 degrees. Lights are on for 18 hrs a day.
- Not sure of night time humidly or temp.
- using a de-humidifier
My girls have been through a lot of abuse. Are the still worth trying to save or have I screwed them up to much?
Next pick is dealing with my grow tent.
Strain type: Navanas seeds. The first row to the left is super skunk, The first row to the right is wonder woman. The second row to the left is a Master Kush. The second row to the right is AK 48.
- Soil is around 50 % Pro Max and 50 % perlite. Also used clay balls in the bottom of my pots.
- 180 w LED by Trulite. Height is 18 inches fr plants.
- Ph run off for ss is 6.0, EC 1.7.
- Ph run off for Master Kush is 6.0, EC 1.8
- PH run off for wonder woman is 6.0, EC 1.7
- Ph run off for AK48 is 6.0, EC 1.9
These were my readings after I flushed my pant with PH water of 6.0.
- Humidly when the lights are on is 45-50%.
- Temp when lights are on is between 80-85 degrees
- Night time temp and humidly I an not sure. I do not have a green light to check yet.
- No ventilation system, just keep my bedroom door cracked.
- No co2 is being used.
- I am using a de-humidifier
Nov 24 is when seeds broke through the soil. I have been using to high of a PH level. I have been using 6.7. Today is when I did my first PH run off and EC check. The super skunk is showing the most yellow and brown on her bottom leaf. I have started fiming way to early and way to much. So I am sure this has slowed down their growth. Its obvious that I have been using way to much nutrients. I have started using a PH of 6.0. Water temp 72 degrees. Any help with what I should be doing now is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and input.