First time growing - Need some advice - 4 Weeks Since Seed Popped
QUESTIONS AS YOU READ:
- What is the issue with this Northern Light
** What are your recommendations to fix the problem?
- 2x4 Tent
- Duct Fan with Thermostat/Filter
- 2 Small Fans Running
- 2 Spider Farmer 1000’s
AGE: 4 Weeks Days since popped.
- LIGHTS: 18 inches above plants, set to 70% Dimmed
- WATERING SCHEDULE: Sun/Thurs - Nutes, Tues/Sat Water (to run off)
- WATER PH: 5.75-6.0
- SOIL: Fox Farms Bush Doctor Coco Noir
- NUTES: Fox Farms Soil Trio - at 1/2 Strength
- TEMP: Steady 73
- HUMIDITY: Steady 60
PLANTS & SYMPTOMS: (All Auto Fem Seeds)
- Northern Lights - Auto - Feminized
- Overall: Early stages of sickness
- Stems: Green/Healthy
- Leaves: First set look horrible - Browned/Crunchy
- Problems with New Leaves: The dark green healthy leaves are starting to get lime green around the veins. Dark green is now blotchy spots slowly moving to brown. Leaf tips are slightly curled up. It appears the symptoms are slowly moving up the plant to the new growth…
- Timeline: I started to notice very small changes to light green color 3-5 days ago. It looks like it is getting worse day by day. ** Over the past 24 hours, newer leaves have canoed and the plant is losing it’s dark green pgiment.
MY PRESSING QUESTION:
What is wrong with my Northern Light?
HOW DO I FIX IT?
- Diagnose the issue.
- Provide your thoughts on getting it back to dark green and healthy.
NOTE: I am growing 4 other plants on the same water/PH/light schedule and that are all healthy.
I appreciate any help or advice you can give!
Sincerely - Newbie grower.