Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.
- INDOOR or outdoor? Indoor - size of grow? 3 plants
- Otigin of seeds? Seeds
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower? Autoflower
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? Tap water
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. Soil, Cloth Pots, Miracle Grow
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate. Flourescents
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / 80-81. Night? 74-78
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day /52-68 Night? 71-74
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? Humidifier out side of tent in front of intake fan
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing? about 5-6 weeks
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? I did not think about it, but I have spent $300
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
I am trying not to have my hand held and be a big girl, but I am looking up post often because I am not sure of what my next step should be after another. Like for instant should I be cutting the tops off or pruning now I really do not know. They are about 5 weeks old growing great, no issues, but I just don’t know what to do next. I think I do want my
This could cause you a problem. It is not a very cannabis friendly soil. Going to have to go easy on watering so you don’t nuke your plants.
Fluorescents can veg plants but will not serve you well for flowering.
With an auto I wouldnt top her (cut tops off). Thats just my preference but the plant may not have time to recover before flowering. There is LST (Low stress training) which is basically just bending and or tying your plant in the direction and shape you want it to grow. Looking good so far. Definitely agree with @BobbyDigital too. I only use fluorescent for seedlings and miracle grow shouldnt be anywhere near cannabis. Nor should any other Scotts product…
Are you phing your water, I noticed you left that blank , it’s super important for nutrient uptake
Start low stress training by tiring her down to let more light in so it grows other branches
I actually have 600W LED lights, I have started watering once a day, do the mock pot lift. I recently ordered a PH reader because of everything I have heard about miracle grow. I was considering auto watering with the spikes and water bottles what are your thoughts on that? What signs will I see when I know that the miracle grow is hurting them?
The most typical reaction is a clawing due to nitrogen excess. Other symptoms include burning on leaves. Last thing you want to do in MG soil is perform a flush. You’ll read about flushing due to ph issues and pre harvest flushes but this is something you’re not going to want to do. The more water going through your pots, the more nutrients that are released.
Thank you, I’ll know what to look out for. I have read about the flushing that’s why I am limiting watering to once a day until I start autowatering.