Newbie need help please with a little help from my friends You silly

2 plants 1 pot

It works. But one is normally stronger then the other and kind of chokes the other’s with less light penetration or rootable space… definitely possible tho.

1 Like

Yes I feel like an idiot doing two in one now. I had a plan but the plan failed LOL. I’m just happy right now still at work cleaning work vehicle

1 Like

Good morning everybody
Probably have time today is the big flush better late than never. I did do a semi flush.
I’m bothering everybody because these are the new pictures that make me worried about this one plant that’s turning like this color
I have five of the plants same exact strand planted same time. But this one’s turning this color and I’m making sure it’s not mold. I’m a first time newbie messing things up as I go.
Thank you everybody for chiming in flush time

2 Likes

Good morning hopefully everybody had a great weekend so far.
I did a good flush yesterday with the sledgehammer and a pre flush of 2 gallons 36 hours before the sledgehammer flush. Put a gallon of pH sledgehammer in each plant let it sit there for about 45 minutes to an hour then flushed it with 3 gallons of 6.4 pH water. Should have I done 2 gallons of sledgehammer per plant. The pH was pretty perfect coming out but the Parts per million PPM was still pretty high.
My big question would be should I give nutrients this morning or just water. They are sleeping right now I have a few hours for everyone community insight Yellowing is still happening.
Also I gave it a quick little trim to help light and some of the leaves so they didn’t have to try to come back to life. The plants are strong leaves a strong just yellowing.
I have all fox farm products from Dr bush Cal mag to tiger bloom Big Bloom and big grow.
Thank you again everybody you all been awesome. I cannot wait for my third try this is my first. Why my third try cuz I feel I’m still going to mess up on the second LOL still make me smile and have fun this is a great hobby.

1 Like

Hello everybody hopefully everybody had a good day.
This one plant is still yellowing, compared to the other plants the top is getting yellow. I shut off my lights and this is not the grow lights on it. The color is totally different with the grow lights which is kind of funny. But you can tell this one is yellowing on top and the first picture is showing how the bottom is still green.
I tried to flush then I did a gallon of sledgehammer each one which I think I should have done too and then I threw in three gallons to flush it which I don’t think was enough this is six pot plants. I’m already conjuring up a new system to get a lot more water for the flush before harvest in a couple of weeks hopefully.
So any insight would be awesome Sunday around 5:00 I did Cal mag and tiger bloom Fox farm fertilizer all at around 850 ppms perfect pH water. Then this morning I gave the big grow same thing 8:50 ppms perfect pH 6.2. she’s resting right now when she wakes up I was definitely going to do big bloom which is just nutrients.
So any insight would be awesome even if one doesn’t make it it’s fine it’s still fun.
Thank you again everybody you’re awesome

2 Likes

O yea. She’s fine. Just showing u some fall colors. Some phenos are just my photo friendly then others. Nice looking purples.

The extreme yellowing was a N deficiency. U fixed adding grow big. (Good. All)

Remember after flushing, u always always refeed immediately. They are normally starving after flushing.

2 Likes

These plants have and got food in 3 weeks I messed up big-time could have been bigger badder bolder and Smokey LOL. Man I wish everybody who helped me live right near me because I would roll up Wonder joints like revenge of the nerds and have a party with all of you.
I’m glad I did my research and the review speak for them self ilovegrowingmarijuana website inform is the greatest place for marijuana

1 Like

Happy everything worked out well for ya! Hearing that is reward enough for me my guy. Happy smoking :wink:

1 Like

I tend to agree they need some p/k. Calmag is my always in the water nute. I like Flower Fuel. Pk is very high and a little goes a long way. I have no clue how it would match with organics.

Good evening everybody hope everybody had a great weekend. I meant to post some pictures thank you for everybody’s help it wouldn’t have been as good as it is out your help.
I’m chiming in because it is incredible on what I did my first run. On another post that has newer pictures I just forgot to post it here. I spent practically the whole weekend breaking these bad boys down I still got four more to go. I did two last Monday and then for this weekend. I think trim it a little before I put it in the wedryer. Then a little afterwards it seems. That’s what I found best so far. I made Auto burping 2 gallon buckets system. I kept all the trimmings to try to make bubblegum hash.later.
I also two plants I did not wash the rest of the plants I did wash perfect technique I got down. 5 gallon bucket another five gallon bucket underneath the faucet in the tub just a little run off make sure everything’s perfect temperature. I made a scrog thing that I never used but it was perfect for drying in front of two fans cardboard x3 on the bottom.
I can truly say a lot of work :relaxed: but it is incredible what I grew. Thank you again and everybody I am tired this takes a lot of time but it’s still fun. Have a good week

2 Likes

Congratulations. Happy growing!

1 Like

I don’t know how to do personal messages budZ but that tool you showed me saved by his project. I thank you personally thank you you the man.

1 Like

No PMs here, unless staff. Anyway.

Glad I could help. Proper measurements are important in any endeavor. Best to have the proper tools.

2 Likes

Oh and the closest you can do is to notify someone. By just adding @ before their name and using the drop down. like @Bawstan_boi

Or also replying directly as I also did.

1 Like

Here is my last two plants that I just took down. These were the biggest out of them all the next two down we’re pretty big almost as big. I cannot believe how much I am getting out of these thank you everybody for your help. I’m sure the next round I’m going to ask some more questions. I know what I’m giving for Christmas to all my friends :bouquet:LOL. Hope everybody’s had a good week. I still cannot be more thankful for everybody helping me awesome website awesome forum awesome people thank you :ghost:

2 Likes

Congrats! Job well done my friend. Now chop her down and enjoy ur sticky funky rewards

1 Like

Thank you I already have a couple of friends test this out with me and they all agree good job. I also tell them about this place and they’re all going to start doing the same thing I did. God bless I love growing marijuana website and forum. I got more than I expected I’ve been giving this out like I’m Johnny Appleseed. But also I’m going to be moving in the next month or two so I’m going to barter for some services LOL.
I can truly say the blueberry is awesome taste the look I am very pleased. Next round I made you amnesia Haze with blueberry. Also I’m happy that one plant turned into hermaphrodite and didn’t mess up the whole project I feel lucky. I also have a hundred seeds that I may plant out in the woods.
Thank you again everybody for everybody’s assistance I will be starting up a new project in a couple of months after I finish my new home. I’m going to make my new home look like a high-end Mexican restaurant inside vibrant colors and Portuguese tile work. Thank you again everybody and the website that I got these seeds from and this forum. :metal::crazy_face::kissing_heart:

1 Like