Newbie! May I get some help about some leaves?

Hello! I am very new to growing and I do not have a very expensive set up, just a few lamps and the basic soil and nutrients for growing. I have 2 little bag seeds and they were growing so well, but I noticed these little bugs started to fly around a lot (about 5 bugs I had to swat away). The first plant I grew grew about 3 feet but it was a male and the bugs just ate the leaves and didn’t really impact the plant to my knowledge. But I wanted to try to keep the critters off.
I sprayed this 3-1 organic garden spray after I did research on it, but a few sets of my leaves look very unhealthy. The directions (said this wouldn’t harm the plant) said to spray until leaves drip, so I did. I will post a picture of both of my plants leaves that I am very concerned with.
I was wondering if I could get some advice and maybe an answer to if I should just remove the leaves from the plant? They have only been above soil for about a week now, going on day 8. Thank you for taking time to read and thanks in advance for any help!!!
plant 1
image|375x500

Plant 2

I think your ok. They are a little beat up but i wouldnt sweat it. More notisable to me is i think they are ready to transplant. That burt leaf just looks like it was touching the soil tio long or got wet during watering and worked like a magnifying glass and light burnned it.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. The leaves haven’t touched the soil but I did spray quite a bit of the 3 in 1 bug spray on them. I think the problem was that I just used too much for how small the plant was, causing them to turn like that. I really sprayed until it was dripping because the directions said but I guess I went a little crazy, the little flies were driving me bananas. As for the transplant I will do that as soon as I can! I just need to buy one more flowerpot since I only have one atm. Thanks again I appreciate it a lot!

You need to transplant those girls.

1 Like

I would recommend 5 gallon fabric pots also. Get the best soil you can. No Miracle Grow

1 Like