Newbie looking for assurance

Well I thought I had humidity issues cause it’s pretty consistent between 37-47 but I was told I was ok… But thanks for taking time out to help… Muchly appreciated

2 Likes

@pigSquishy lmao he’s lucky he’s alive but as long as she lives so can he :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: fabulous so much to look forward to…
She’s about 14 days old can I start nutrients?

Confidence booster :grinning: thank you so much… That is awesome he was able to do such a great job on his own for the first time… I research all the time and sometimes I think that’s why I second guess a lot because as you know everyone has something different to say lol, with that being said now I’m pretty much sticking to things on here and reading other questions others have asked because even though sometimes people disagree they usually know it will work either way and I love the help without having to bother someone particularly :joy: but you have been a huge help… I’ll keep ya posted on her progress :+1:t3: and good luck with your gardens sounds like you are pretty seasoned at this and have some beauties

2 Likes

Hey Anne36, I finally got to see the picture. You were in good hands with Pigsquishy! He great for info and shares it willingly! Good luck, Mike

3 Likes

@mcicchino Thanks… He sure is a huge help… Now today I’m pretty sure I have spider mites from the soil I bought which really pisses me off :joy:… Can’t catch a break lol… I sprayed last night with neem so hopefully I can attack them before they attack her… I noticed almost like white lint on a few of my lower leaves and after all my research I’m almost positive it’s them lil suckers… Wish me luck lol

1 Like

I do wish you luck, mites suck! Mike